Three: Begin

"Hey, Chaeyoung. Let's make the most of our teenage lives." He grinned. "Let's begin."
Both of you were spray painting walls and slapping and fighting.
"Is this right?" You asked.
"Why not. 'Eomma' Jin and 'Appa' Namjoon will never find out."
You giggled.
"You know, Chae. You make me begin."
You laughed again.
He lowered down to your size.
"Kiss me. We're too close of friends to not kiss."
You pressed your lips against his.
"This is wrong, Jungkook!" You glared at him.
"As I told you, you make me begin. No more said."
"Fine, but play it cool when we get back to your place."
"Oh, eomma Jin won't know whatever way. He never believes a word I say." He smirked.
"I like this now."
You sat beside him.
"What are you thinking? Don't you dare think dirty thoughts, because it'll never happen." You growled.
"I was kinda doing that about you. But now you said that, I can't stop."
"Stop!" You elbowed him.
"I told you millions of times, you make me begin! Get it right Chaeyoung!!"
You still couldn't resist him.
You climbed on top of him devilishly.
"Kiss me!" You ordered.
Before you said anymore, your lips crashed again.
"It's good to be bad." Jungkook smirked. "Here's what we'll say to you. Don't escape us, because you never walk alone."
Begin. I've heard  him say it a million times. Do I turn him on or something? If I do, I'll kill this boy. He's wrong, and I don't know how to stop being attracted to him. I might find another boy. Who's better than him. He's making me to bad stuff to turn him on. It's awful! How do I escape?! My mind is being forced with evil and darkness because of him! Maybe it's in his past. He'll get over it someday.