pt 2

WARNING: Acts of rape

I'm awake.

My eyes shot open and I was in a large king sized bed with white clean sheets with an oversized flannel on me and no underwear.

The room surrounding me was large with a whole wall being glass, looking out onto the big urbanised city of Metrolopis, my home town. A warmth spread threw me knowing I was in my own city, finally. I was born in Metropolis and I've moved around the country numerous times, hoping I'll be back in my home town, in which I finally am.

I got out of bed, letting my malnourished legs feel the cold wooden floor beneath me. My head felt like it was going to fall off my neck and roll out the door with the amount of pain flowing through it. Placing my hand against the glass panes, I took in the gorgeous lights and high rise buildings scattered through out the terrain.

"Sensational view, huh?" A voice conversed behind me.

My dainty legs almost collapsed when a short man came towards me. His eyes were dark and his clothes looked clean and well kept.

"Have I told you to start walking around?" His grin stretched from ear to ear as we crept closer to me. My heart began to race.

"N-N-No sir." 

"N-N-N spit it out! I didn't pay for a broken twink!" He raised his voice and shoved me back to bed and I sat on the edge, sealing my lips shut. My cheeks grew hot knowing that I had embarrassed myself in front of someone who was willing to pay for me.

"Address me as you would with your elders. I am the owner and the dominant role between us both, I want it to be shown that way not only through my actions, but yours too, do you understand me?" His hands were held behind his back. I looked up to see his eyes were ringed with eyeliner and his pupil barely existent. 

I stayed quiet. My throat swelled when I can to think of what was happening. I don't want to be like this. I never wanted to be this way or be sold so why do I have to oblige? "My name is Mark, and I would appreciate it if we didn't have to start our contract off on a bad page, do you understand me?" His rough sandpaper hands grabbed my chin like a steel clamp. 

He tugged my face close to his I could smell his whiskey-breath against my white lips. I could taste the overpriced alcohol. "Yes sir." 

"I couldn't hear you, what was that?" At this point I pulled out of his grip and pushed myself back on to the bed. Mark, who's eyebrows arched, jumped on the bed and grabbed the back of the flannel I was wearing and threw me in front of him. He had me on my knees, ass up and my hands behind my back. I felt him pressing against my ass. 

"Let's see how much of a virgin you really are." His words followed with the unbuckle of his belt, still holding onto me with his one hand. 

"Please," I muttered, "Stop." He must not have heard me as he pushed the flannel that was covering me, off onto my head. 

My eyelids slammed shut along with a scream when Mark rammed his half erect penis into me, dry. I could feel my eyes water and my legs shake as he began to fuck me, his grip around my arms moved to my waist. Mark was basically holding me up and fucking me like a doll. I couldn't speak, I couldn't stop it, I couldn't even build up and scream or a whimper or a moan. The only sounds that vibrated through the room was Mark's heaving breathing and his filthy words, "You like that? You like it when I fuck you like a doll?"

I felt his big rough hands hold my waist and his short finger nails dig into me. Mark's big cock began to pulsate inside me as he pumped his cum into me. When he pulled out, I fell his cum leak onto the bed sheets and drip onto the area between my testicles and ass hole. 

Mark dropped me and I flopped onto the bed. His grip has left my waist and wrists covered in red marks which would most likely bruise. "I'm going to get you some medicine for your headache. Think about what you've done while I'm gone." And with that, Mark left. He buckled up his pants again, slipped on his shoes and left. 

My eyes filled with tears and my whole body shook. I threw off the flannel which was probably Mark's and wrapped my arms around my naked frail body. I was flaccid that whole time. 

**

I had woken up at 10am alone in the king sized bed, again. I was still naked, gripping onto myself with no one beside me, but on the bedside table was a note, a bacon and egg breakfast, water and two white and green pills. I picked up the note and it read:

I'm sorry for how I acted last night. I've gone to work but if you could clean up everything, that would be great. I have clothes in the closet, pick anything, you can wear it. The doors locked so don't even try

-Mark xx

My heart dropped when I thought of what happened last night. I grabbed the pills, not knowing what they were, and swallowed them with the water and delved into the bacon and eggs with my hands. 

I had picked out a red quarter sleeved shirt for myself and maroon sweatpants. Mark's wardrobe consisted of numerous suits, an oddly large amount of flannels and some casual everyday shirts. I lingered around the apartment, venturing beyond the bedroom. Mark's penthouse was really clean and had a very aesthetic vibe to it. 

I found myself waltzing around the corridor when I reached what seemed to be his office. There was bookshelves, and desk, computer and a pile of paperwork stacked very neatly beside some picture frames. I sat on the oversized leather seat and gazed at the faces on the frames. One was him and three other guys. Mark's hair was bright pink and a smiled plastered upon his face. Another guy had purple hair, the other two with blonde. 

A smaller framed held Mark with vibrant red hair and a skinny pale girl with blonde locks. Both of them were wearing space jam outfits and had goofy faces. I found myself smiling at each photo, noticing how this guy who seems like a fucking asshole, is smiling so easily with friends and family.

A/N:

Y'all its been so long! I wrote this chapter like 5 times until I finally came to a conclusion! 

Vote if you want more!