pt 3

Soon after I had cleaned around the apartment I was confined to, Mark came home. I was just dusting up his living room which had a big white rug, leather recliner seats and a flat screen TV mounted to  the wall.

My heart jumped when I heard a female voice follow after Mark's deep raspy voice.
"Wait in the kitchen, I'll be back."
It was muffled.

Mark came storming into the room and grabbed me by the arm. He smelt like cheap perfume and his lips had lipstick residue. "Don't you dare say a word, you hear me?"

He dragged me quickly into his room and threw me in the closet, closing the doors and locking them. It was dark.

A few minutes passed before I heard the bedroom door click open and heavy breathing, clothes rustling and the bed creaking.

I peered through the small crack in the doors to see Mark on top of a blonde haired girl, his shirt off and her dress thrown on the floor. Her fingers ran through his hair as he kissed down her body, back arching. I felt my stomach twist.

Mark pulled off her underwear, throwing them on the floor, "I'm not sure I want to do this, Mark." She was hesitant and tried to move from under Mark but he pinned her down, "I'm sure I want to." He unbuckled his belt.

"Stop!" She squirmed and panicked under his grip but nothing stopped him from putting himself inside her, her back arching and whimpers escaping.

Mark huffed and he pushed himself into her. "HELP!" She squealed. Her hair was messy and she closed her eyes, tears staining the sheet and her pale cheeks.

I felt myself become sick to the stomach, remembering all the things that've happened to me. Hearing her struggle and seeing Mark's sweat drip onto her half naked body, my heart wouldn't stop beating in fear.

Mark finished with a groan, letting her go. "I'm calling the police!" She shouted and pulled on her clothes, tears falling with no intent to stop.

He didn't say anything.
He raised his fist, grabbed her hair, and punched her.
SMACK.
Her limp body hit the floor.
He crouched down, picking her up by her hair, spat in her face and kicked her.
Slapped her.
Punched her.

I couldn't handle staring at this. I was so sick to my stomach I vomited. My back hunched and I hurled all over the doors, coughing and spitting.
I could hear Mark grunt and he pulled open the closet doors.
"You want to play too?" He smiled at me with his devious eyes that fell to a shade of black.

Mark grabbed me and threw me onto the floor with the blonde girl. She was still breathing but her face was so bloody I couldn't tell if she had her eyes open or closed.
"Fuck her."
I looked up.
"What did I say? FUCK HER!" Mark yelled once more.
"I want you to cum inside her, you understand me?" He slapped me, "Or you two will look almost identical."
I felt my stomach twist and collapse.
"Yes sir."

I looked at her bloodied face and pulled out my penis. She opened her eyes as tears rolled into her cheeks continuously. I saw Mark in the corner of my eye. He kept giggling and smiling.
"Do it!"
I had no taste for women.
Ever since I was young, I always liked men more.
I put myself inside her.