chapter 2

Kevin point of view

" sir your parents are here to see you"

" great send them in" wondering what they want now while I was thinking about my love Nella.......
As they enter the room all I knew that it is urgent which is why they have inteude at that time while working so i stood and greeted, after we went towards the meeting room to talk at...........
"Son" my dad called so I could get his attention "you are getting marry" what the hell......
"Dad what do you mean by that..... "

" you are getting married to the girl that grandpa wants to get married at and also it is part of his will and if we do not do it then our names will be removed"

and there it was........ saving the company ......i had to risk the love of my life just so I could save this damn company........

"To whom I will be marrying to" asking my dad with fierce face........

"Son you will be marry to christina johson daughter of the johnson.......and you will be staying together at your house until we set the day you lll get married.."

"What no i dont want to stay with her yet, dad you know i love nella and now you let her move into my house "

"Son it is already done please listen to us, shes a very good person once you get to know her youll love her"

I will never love her the same as I love nella she is my all and most of all my life.....now I dont know how to tell her that Im getting marry in one week......

In my thought I will make my wife to be lofe a living hell and I will start tonight......

Hey guys please read and tell me about it please dont ignore it.......i asure that it is a very nice story