Chapter 10

Kevin point of view
"I........" her last words before she fainted, I didnt know what I felt that time but I ran before she could even fall down.
I held her closer to me, worrying how to wake her up, so I just took her to my room and layed her their.. although I was really pissed when she was throwing those words at me but Ill just let this one slide.
I called my private doctor to come and check up on her, " she is fine Kevin"
"Who is fine?"
" your wife"
"Correction, she is not my wife, she is just an unwanted little girl that just married me for money"
The doctor was looking at him like okay I only came to check up on her not hear about your issues.
"Okay, Ill be going then, just make sure she is eating right."
He just nod his head and left, but I just took my pillow and slept in the guest room, I didnt want to be near her cause I am starting to have mix feeling towards her...
The next morning I woke up disturbed from this smell outside, so I ran to find out this stupid girl jist burned breakfast....I was furious because she was very careless she could have burned the whole house down....uhhh I hate this girl
" what the heck are you doing?" She freezed by hearing my voice fanning through her neck
"Helloooo, earth to stupid what are you doing?" It seems like she is ignoring me... I held her arm tightly and turned her to face me
" look here you good for nothing ungrateful whore I am talking to you now answer my question what are you doing?"
"Ummm... I was cooking breakfast for you" what is she really insane, " I would never eat a food you cook, who knows you might poison my food, and when I die you get to have my money" "never bitch"
" please, stop your accusation I am not after your money...." she said almost with tears in her eyes
" just so you know, I have guest coming over to my party tonight so clean this house and decorated by yourself"
" but it would impossible for me to do it myself"
"Do it or Ill end your life, Ill make sure you never see day light or happy endings....and one more thing.... dont ever disrespect me"
With that being said I just stormed of to get ready for work....
wearing one of my most finest suits I walked down the stair only to find a coffee on the table with a note "have fun at work, thank you for helping me when I fainted" it made me smile a little bit but I just shook my head "she is not my type"
I hope you finish cleaning when I come home cause if not you are so dead......
A few hours later........
Sitting on my chair back and forth thinking about her, I couldnt stop thinking about how cute she was when she gets mad......Uhhh I am sooo confuse, how can I think about a girl like him, I need to find a way to distract me......so I called one of my friends and kept myself busy with work and meetings just so I could stop thinking about her........

I know, Im sorry but I love you guys thank you for reading my story