chapter 1

Lola woke with a start. Her heart pounding out of her chest feeling like it was about to burst. Lola hated bad dreams. All her bad dreams were exactly the same.
In her bad dreams she would always be standing on top of a building. the sunlight blinding her chocolate brown eyes. She would hear the car horns and the noise of everyone talking all at once. But Lola wouldn't be standing on top of any building...it would be the one her mother in real life completed suicide on. Lola would be standing in the middle unable to move nothing but her eyes and mouth. Lola would watch her poor mother weakly walk up to the edge. Lola would try and scream at her but it would be no use. The very second her mother would fall the building would start shaking. It would start crumbling to dust as Lola fell. screaming at the top of her lungs. When she'd hit the ground, Lola would wake up in a panic.
This happened to Lola quite often and everytime she would remember that she was in a dream she swore to herself that she would save her mother this time.

maybe one day

By the time Lola would wake up every morning her dad would have left for work already.

There was a note on the fridge that read "gone to work. there's a frozen pizza in the fridge. maria will be round at 12."
Lola groaned. Maria was a very very very materialistic person. she was an extrovert that wore 6 cheerleaders worth of makeup everyday and wore only the most expensive clothes. Her hair was a disgusting yellow colour that she liked to call "blonde". She had orange Donald Trump skin that was all wrinkly and horrible. and she vaped...have i said enough?
When Lola was all dressed and clean she heard a knock on the door. It was Maria.
"HELLOOOOOO DAHLINGG" she would say loudly right into Lola's half awake face. "um..hey maria"
"IM TAKING YOU OUT TODAY SO PUT YOUR SHOES ON AND GET IN MY CAR DAHLING"
"um..ok" Lola replied.
Lola got into Maria's shine new BMW and put her seatbelt on. in the back of the car was endless shopping bags from "spephora" and "Harrods"

and m&s food

"wow she really must be rich !" Lola thought

"so where are we going?" she asked "To the shops! i wanna get my...you some new things! your dad asked me to"
"oh...cool"

Lola had never really been into fancy shops before. Her dad always took her to primark to "go wild and get your own stuff" while he would wait in the car.

"we are here!!"
Lola couldn't believe it
we're they had pulled up to was Lola's dream place
it was...
it was....

to be continued