Chapter 3

~Zen's P.O.V~

What.... Is he... Doing?
I ran my thoughts to the sensation of a pair of lips on top of my own.

Is he..... KISSING ME!??!

I quickly shove him back. Letting both of us fall to the ground. I covered my mouth with my arm. My face was burning red from the kiss. "Wha-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?", I shouted, arm still covering my mouth. I looked at him, wide eyed, in shock for what he had done. I demanded an answer but all he did was stared at the floor, his hair was covering his eyes but his mouth and nose were still visible. I couldnt make out what kind of reaction he had at that time but i could see his mouth was open bit. He then moved one of his hand up to his lips. I guess he was shock too. But after a little while, his mouth changed into a smile and I could hear snickering behind it. What the fuck are you thinking, trust fund jerk?. I thought to myself as his reaction bought shivers all throughout my body. It was creeping the hell out of me. So, I asked, in an angry tone, "What the fuck are you laughing at?".

"Oh nothing", he answered in a deep yet seductive tone. He gets up, pats away the dust on his tux and slowly walks towards me.  His hair still covering his eyes. His smile still visible to be seen. His behavior is making my hair stand on end. Its really creeping me out. I shuffled back one step at a time. He walks faster after noticing that im trying to get away from him. I shuffled back even faster but lastly was stop by a wall behind me. Jumin got closer to me and as I was about to stand up, he pushes me back down, trapping me against the wall and him. From that close distance, I could finally see his face fully. His eyes..... They were.... Full of lust. My breathing got heavier as I noticed where this is heading to. But as I was about to push him off, he grabs both of my hands and pulls them up against my head.

"Don't think about pushing me away again, Zen", he says it with a deep aggresive voice now. I need to get out asap. I thought as I struggled hard to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. Shit, for a CEO-in-line, he is strong. I try harder to free myself but nothing was budging. "Jumin.... Please.... Don't". I gave up, I pleaded for him to let me go. "This isn't right. Wha-what if someone sees us?", I looked at him in the eyes with desperation stuck to my face. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do.

The shivers was added more when i heard him started to snickered deeply. "You think that beautiful face of yours could make me free you?". He smiles and brings his face near to my ear. "It just fills me with more ideas on how to punish you", he whispers deep into my ear. I shivered. Punish? What does he mean by that?. I close my eyes shut as I beg him to stop. "Please... Please... Dont do this", I pleaded. But as I was pleading for him to let me go, he licked my ear, making me let out a soft moan from the interaction. "A-ahh~ J-Jumin.... Don't!", I struggled more on getting out but it was no use. Even after he is holding both my arms on one hand, I still can't budge out. What should I do? I can't let him do this to me. This is not good. My thoughts ran wild as he started to move from the ear to the neck. Licking it deep. I tried hard in holding in my moans. "J-jumin... Haaa.... S-stop...", my breathe was getting hotter and heavier by the second. My brain has gone haywire. I didnt know what to do.

Jumin stops his licks and pulls his head up, facing me in a close distance. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. Eye to eye. "Now, now. Don't hold back your voice~", he smiles as he look deep into my eyes and kisses me one more time. This time it was long since I don't have the power to push him off. It started to become more aggressive as he pushes his tongue in. I struggled hard to not moan but it wasn't working. I let out some soft moans in between the kisses.

I..... I have to make him stop....

((Soo sorry for the very long wait you guys.... I was experiencing writers block and plus more Im having my exams right now so needed to study;;;))