Jacks overtake of the game

Jack was sitting at his desk after he turned off his camera. He sat there thinking of the game he just played.
I wonder if it would happen in real life. He laughed to himself. He started to edit his video.

His person point of veiw

After i edited my vidieo I got up from my chair and went in the bathroom to take a shower.
I unbuttoned my pants and took off my shirt. when I herd the doorbell ring. I buttoned my pants back up and put my shirt back on.
I went to the door and opened it. There was a box on the step.
"Ok then."
I said out loud
I picked it up and took it inside. I knew it had to be one of my very little fans so i opened it right away. There was bubble rap and lots of it. I took it all out and there was a piece of paper tapped to the bottom inside.
It said
'DONT FOLLOW THE DARK FIGURE'
Well ok. Thats weird I went to the bathroom and continued to get undressed. I turned the shower on and got in. I let the water hit my hair and drip down my back.

Time skip***

I went into the kitchen and wanted to make dinner but i'm to lazy. So i open the frezzer and pull out a Hot pocket and heated it up. After I did I sat at the table and started to eat. After i ate i went upstairs and went to bed.

I was woken up fron a thunder storm. I got up and put on a t-shirt, black skinny jeans, shoes, and a jacket. I grabbed my umbrella and headed outside. I started walking and saw a figure walk into the ally. I followed it.
When I got to the ally the figure was gone and the ally was empty. Then I felt a cloth over my mouth and I dropped my umbrella and my body went limp*