Mr.M

I woke up in the same bed with a horrible head ach. I got up. And I was sore all over. God I wanted to die now. I looked at the in table and there was an alarm clock. 4:44 AM. right next to it was a phone. I grabbed it and turned it on. The time said 5:44 am well which onea damnit. The back round had a giant lettter M with black around it. It had service. The phone was locked and it didnt have emergency call. What phone dont have emergency call like the fuck.
I tried everything. 1234,0000,4321,0123,9876, absoulty nothing. Man they were smart. I tried my birthday just for kicks....it worked..man they were dumb. I went to call and typed in 9-1-1 i hit the call button. The door open.
"Hey?" it was another guy. His voice with kinda high picked when he said hey. He ran over to me and grabbed the phone.
"Sorry my son got ahold of my phone and hit the emergancy call button."
Oh please theres not evan one on there liar.
"Help me!!" he covered my mouth.
"Yeah no problems here officer.....you to....have a good day.."
He ended the call and threw his phone against the wall breaking it. Damn.
"Wow that was daring."
I couldnt really see his face but he looked like he had dark brown no black hair and dark eyes. He also was wearing glasses. The only light coming into the room was from the hall. He had a black shirt on with a blue M on it and he was wearing black skiny jeans. He moved his hand off my mouth and put a hand on each side of my head.
I just starred at him waiting. Who was he.
"Oh sorry..."
He got off me and held out his hand to help me off the bed. I didnt take it but i got up.
"Who are you."
He smiled like a kid would at a candy store. He cleared his throat and spoke.
"My name is Markiplier....but everyone That works for me calls me Mr.M."
His voice was deep and serious.
"Wait your that other youtuber...we competed last year to see who could get more fans."
I laughed. We hugged and he smiled. Then it came to my mind.

"Were you stalking me..you kidnapped me.....youtubers arnt suposed to kidnap other youtubers."
He looked away nervously.
"Well you wouldn't have come here by invintation." his voice got squeaky again.
"Yeah probolly nnot but still."
I started go walk towards the door.
"In going home this is bull shit"
He grabbed my arm.
"You cant...you told your fans you were on vacation."
I looked at his. The sparkle in his eyes were gone and his voice was deeper. Great.