Dirty Games.

Gang was gathered in Canteen and were discussing about the affiliation.

Simmi: guys iss problem se nikalne ke badle aur phasste jaa rhe hai.

Bharat: ha bantai saala yeh angrezo ke bhi nakhare bht hai.

Swayam: relax guys! Aise panic karne se ya kisi ko gaali dene se prob ka solution nhi nikalega.

Sharon: exactly guys he is right.

Kriyaansh: idea guys kyuna hum unhe apna cultural dance dekhaye toh???

Nicky: aah chemistry!!!

They both realised and looked at each other. Rey was happy to know that he and Kriya still have similar thinking which gave him hope that she still loves him.

Sharon: Shut up guyz!! Btw kriya that's great idea.

Rinni: ha but hum yeh sab karenge kaise?

Vishaka: yea dude.

Kriya: don't worry guys ab jab idea mil gaya hai toh plan bhi ban hi jaayega.

Swayam: you are right kriya. Toh guys hume abhi se research shuru karni hogi uspar.

Rey: guys i have a plan kyu na hum ek village me jaa kar unki Dance culture sikh kar humare form ke saath Combined kare toh what say?

Swayam: yea that's a great idea but vp sir allow karenge humari leave ke liye?

Rey: don't worry vo hum sab handle kar lenge.

Sharon: yea guys hum sab apni duties baat lete hai.

Duties:

Krisha - planning work.
Reyam - convincing vp
Nimmi - costumes.
Viha. - research work.
Others - remaining others minor works.

Everyone was busy with work and where work kriyaansh was over so they were free and kriya was sitting in Canteen suddenly rey entered but was unnoticed by her and taani too entered and decided to play her dirty games. She faked that she did this intentionally standing besides rey. She was faked she was going to fall,when rey hold her. That was not unnoticeable by kriya.

Rey: are you ok?

Taani(fake): ahh!!! Rey muje nhi lagta me walk kar paungi kya aap muje please washroom tak chod denge please.

Rey was unable to deny her looking at her condition.

Rey: ohk chalo.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and was very close to her which affect and hurt kriya the most. She felt like crying. But controlled herself. She left angrily in front of Rey and Taani. Which made Tani very happy.

All this was witnessed by Sharon and she knew that taani was faking it. But taani's plan turned over herself because seeing kriyaa like this he asked some random guy to take her to washroom and went behind kriya.

Rey: kriyaa!! Arre baba waisa kch nhi tha jaisa tum soch rhi ho.

Kriya: aap yeh sab muje kyu bata rahe waise bhi muje koi farak nhi padta get it

Rey: really? Bolo bolo.....

Kriya: ha nhi padta.

Rey: acha toh me jaata hu taani ke paas..

He turned.

Kriya: rey!! Ab tak vo thik bhi ho gyi hogi.

Rey smiled and turn back.

Rey: Tumhe farak padhta hai na? Bolo bolo bolona kriya....bolo bolo.

She got irritated and shouted.

Kriya: haa muje farak padhta hai kyunki..........

---------------------------------------------

Why kriya got affected by rey's bonding with taani? what will taani do next?
Keep supporting me like this only.
Hope you liked it.
Next update soon.
Till then tadaa 🙏