t h r e e ;

[unedited]

A soft tinkle was to hear was the black haired male entered the little tattoo studio

A soft tinkle was to hear was the black haired male entered the little tattoo studio. Silent buzz was another sound in the room. Some pictures and awards hung on the walllfrom the small tattoo studio. Park looked around and found the brown haired boy sitting on his chair. "I'm coming!" he shouted and stood up, leaving the male person on the black cot alone.

"Welcome in my tattoo studio 'INKspiration' Sir. What can I do for you?" spoke Jeon and he went quieter with his soft voice. Hishazelnut brown eyes went wide as he noticed the person in the blackclothes. "You?" he stuttered.

"Yes. It's me." smirked Parkand scanned Jeon in his working clothes. Black color adorned Jeon's pale face and he gulped loud. The black ink color was on Jeon's cheeks and nose. "What do you want here?" he asked coldly and looked at the older male. "I think that I said clear words in the e-mail. Or don't you think so?" asked Park with a smirk on his lips.

Jungkook froze and starred at the other male. "And what is when I don't want to?"smirked Jeon and looked at Jimin. He didn't want to tattoo a horny man that want to touch him.

"Oh really Jeon?" asked Jimin annoyed and deposited his arms on the wooden counter. "You know that me and my gang can make your life hard as hell." grinned the gang member and licked over his dry lips. "We could do everything that we want."

The grin didn't want to disappear from Park's lips. Anger built up in Jungkook's body. A hiss escaped the pinkish lips from the tattooist. "I don't want to! My week is already full." spoke Jeon and tried to escape the situation.

"Oh honey bun. You'll have an appointment for me." grinned Park. His hands grabbed Jeon's neck and pulled Jungkook close.

"Your lovely brother can die when you don't want to."

The eyes from Jeon went wide. "Don't touch my brother!" yelled Jungkook and gave Jimin a kind of death glare. "You don't have totell me what I don't do and what should I do Jeon." growled Park and let Jeon go.

"You'll come to me next week. On Monday to beclearly. I don't like such studios. They are disgusting for me."spoke Park with a cold emotion. A shiver ran down on the back from the tattoo artist. "Here is a card with my information. And when you don't come is your brother dead!" At the end growled Park in his low-keyed voice. He turned around and got out of the tattoo studio.

Jeon's mouth stood open and glared at Jimin's back. "What the fuck?!" swore Jeon loud and looked at the little white card on the counter. The brown haired male rolled his eyes and went to his customer.

"I'm really sorry for that Sir." apologized Jungkook with a short smile. "If I were you then I would go." spoke the male on the black cot. "I know Park very well." hissed the young Korean male. "I lost my older sister because of him." said theman and his voice was filled with sadness.