e i g h t ;

[unedited]

Sunbeams fell into the room and reflected on the clear glass table. Rainbows adorned the pale cheeks from Jeon and his white shirt covered his pale skin. He stared on the table while he listened to the loud footsteps in the room.

Hands with rough skin started to stroke over the black couch which is made out of leather. They started to stoke over the soft white skin from Jeon. Each movement burned on Jeon's skin for the younger male.He wanted to escape those hands.

"What a lovely skin. It's so soft." spoke the deep voice from Park as his finger made contact with the pale skin. A grin rushed over his plump lips. Eyes from the older one glared at Jeon and he licked his lips while Jeon sat still on the leather couch.

He wasn't able to speak or move. Jungkook just wanted to escape his nightmare but to fight against the strong gang member was a bad idea in his mind.

"But shouldn't you work as a model. This would suits you more." whispered the mercenary against the neck of Jeon. A shiver ran the younger's back down. Small whimpers escaped the pinkish lips and the tattooist closed his eyes.

Warm breath hit the smooth skin and the fingers from Park stroke over the skin while a big grin was placed on his lips. The warm sun hit the back from the dangerous man. "You're so pathetic Jeon." whispered the gang member and removed his body from the light shaking body from Jeon.

With the toll of a bell, Park turned around and looked into the brown eyes from Jeon while his eyes were dark. The sunlight hit the side from Park's body and one side of Park's face shimmered goldenly. It harmonized together very well in Jeon's opinion but he shouldn't think such nasty things.

"It's eleven in the morning, Jeon. Stand up and come with me. Now." spoke Jimin in a calm voice and watched the younger male. The white shirt shimmered lightly in the warm sunlight while Jeon put his shoes on. Jeon didn't question where the two were going. Jeon wanted to know the answer but he didn't want to risk something. He kept his mouth shut.

Brown hair laid on his head and he turned his head around to see the gang member. Black was the material from the gun in Park's hands. His eyes were on the weapon from Jimin. Jeon gulped soundlessly and looked down while Park turned the black gun in his hands before he tucked the gun in his pocket from his suit.

"When you try to run away then you'll meet my real me Jeon."

Adrenaline rushed through the small body from Jeon as Park laid his hands on his neck and stroked with his thumb over the soft skin. "What do you think? A punishment would be a good idea for bad boys. Don't you think?" breathed the stronger male against the neck of his victim Jeon.

With a short nod responded Jeon the mercenary and gulped again before he started to walk after Park gave him the command. The strong male never left his eyes from the tattooist. It was too dangerous. Jeon found out about Park and could send his information to the police.