Good Guy, Bad Girl

(Bambi POV)

Whassup. My name is Bambi Na'Veah Love. Yes, Bambi like the cute lil deer from the movie. First off let me set this straight I'm not a thug princess, or anything like that I'm simply a bad girl. I'm 16, a senior at Proviso Academy of the Arts. It's a good ass school, but it's just full of hood ass smart kids (even though it's in the suburbs). I'm there for dance and producing. I'm captain of both the volleyball team and gymnastics team, and I run track. I'm not thick but I'm not skinny either, I have an athletic build. I'm 5'3, Caramel, grey eyes, with thick hair that I get from my grandma; she's Egyptian && Indian. I don't consider myself mixed though, I'm just as black as the next female.

Anyways, my temper is just as short as my height and I'm a MMA fighter, so don't fuck with me. I don't refer to myself as a bitch so don't do that either. I have a "I don't give a flying footworking fuck" type attitude. I say and do what I want.

"Baaaaammmm!!" I hear my mom call. "Aye, whatsup ma?" I come downstairs from my room. "Come with me to the mall. I'm going to the gym afterwards to teach my kick-boxing class and I need an assistant."

My mom's name is Faith. Everyone calls me her mini-me because I look and act like her. I just have my dad's skin and eye color. My dad's name is Du'Vall, it's French. He's Canadian French and Black. While my mom is Egyptian, Indian, and White. Alot of people think she's Puerto Rican because her adopted parents are. My mom's real parents died when she was a baby. Her mom died giving labor and het dad killed himself because he couldn't live without my granny. I love my papa and nana though.

"What happened to Gunner?" I ask my mom. "His pussy ass got mad talking about I be making him look weak in front of everybody because I beat his ass when he got smart at the mouth after I rejected him. Like nigga I'm married, plus your hot ass breath killing the skin cells on your crusty ass lips. So I fired his bitch ass, always complaining and shit, big bird looking ass, big nostril ass, he look like a damn holler monkey on steroids, ole ass eating ass!"

I looked at her, as we walk out of the house, and see that she was dead ass serious. I died laughing, I love my mom. "Mommy ,I fucking love you." She gives me the look like 'better watch your damn mouth' and we get in the car.

All the way to the mall we're live as hell in the car, singing every song on the radio. My mom is my only bestfriend.

We pull up to the mall in our workout clothes, no need to impress. Mom has on red and black yoga tights and matching pull over with some custom Nike roches that are black and has her name in red. I have on blue and grey yoga tights and a blue muscle shirt over a black sports bra, with my blue Nike elite socks and my grey and black Nike slides.

Both of our hair is in high messy buns.

We walk in the mall. Buy 3 new workout outfits, 2 regular outfits, and a pair of shoes each. Homecoming is coming soon so we go buy me a cute lil dress from Shasa and call it a day.

We're not rich but we all make good money. My mom's an instructor and gym manager, my dad's a college basketball coach, and I'm the producer that all local rappers go to. I also help instruct martial arts at my mom's gym. Really it was owned by her bestfriend since childhood, Michael, but she does so much it might as well be hers.

When we finished shopping we went to the food court. She went to subway and I went to get Chinese food, slice of pizza, then a smoothie. I have my own money so I don't need to follow her her around or ask for any, plus she says she can't afford my eating habits. Daddy made sure I was independent.

After the mall, we head to the gym. In the middle of our lesson we get interrupted by the owner's son Mario.

"Looking good everyone, don't mind me I'm just observing." He says standing in the doorway with a video camera. We ignored him and just kept going

After 15 more minutes (it's a 45 minute class) we were done. After everyone left, it was only me, Mario, and my mom. Mom and I started on our yoga to cool down and keep from having overly sore muscles. After 5 minutes Mario left.

He came back 20 minutes later as we were finishing."Ummm Bambi, ummm well, ummmm my dad, uh uh yeah..." He face palmed himself then walked off. After I finish packing I go to the head office to see the owner.

Whassup Mike-aroni?" I say only because he hated when I call him that. "Bam don't start, I'm not in the mood" He tells me like it's supposed to matter. "My bad, but I am. So can you tell me what you want Mike-rophone?" Damn I crack myself up. I slap my knee, and he rolls his eyes. No sense of humor having ass.

"Bam, Rio just got back from living with his mom in Italy. Remember he moved 5 years ago. But anyways, being with his mom made him soft and I need you to give him private fighting lessons and to watch his back while he's here."

This nigga must be crazy. "Fuck I look like? A babysitter--" I start, but he cuts me off "I'll pay you!" Why he ain't say that at first "Ayyyyee, my nigga, my nigga. You know I gotchu Mike-roscope."

"You know you're not too old to get your ass whipped" he tells me. "You you not too old to get YOUR ASS whipped. I will tell my mama on you. You remember what happened last time you tried playing uncle."

He reached for me and I ran out of the room right into Mario.