Good Guy, Bad Girl

(Mario POV)

Hey. I'm Mario Alontè Jones. Call me Rio. My mom is Spanish and my dad is black. My parents had me at a young age. My mom was 15 and my dad was 13,

I'm 17, I'm a senior at Proviso Art Academy or whatever name of that school is. I'm there for producing, and video casting. I also dance but no one knows. I'm in all AP classes, plus I have a retainer, so I get called a nerd. People think I'm weak because I don't get into fights and I ignore what people say to me. I have curly hair, I'm a light caramel color and teal eyes. I wear black colored contacts though, on my first day here girls were going crazy over my eyes so I don't let them see. It's not a big deal anyways because I usually wear contacts because I can't were my glasses during sports. I'm a swimmer, soccer player, and I run track.

I just finished watching my childhood crush, Bambi, and my Aunt Faith doing yoga after teaching their kick-boxing class. I went to my dad's office to give him the video from the class.

"Alright pops, here's the video" I tell him handing the flash drive. That I transferred it to from my camera. "Rio, you remember Bambi, right?" he asks. "Yeah what's up" I give him a questioning look. "Tell her I need to speak to her" still confused I went to do as told, but she was still doing yoga with her mom.

I walked into the other room and practiced a little choreography for about 15 minutes. Then went to do what my dad asked. "Ummm Bambi, ummm my dad, uh huh uhhhh yeah that" I faced palmed myself at my stupidity. I've known this girl my entire life, and this is the first time I've ever been as nervous as I was in front of her. Now she's going to think I'm a dork.

She walked passed me to go to my dad. Aunt Faith asked me to run Bam's bags to the car for her throwing me the keys, while she packed her own things.

When I finished putting up Bam's things, Aunt Faith had finally made it to the car. "That's all you need Auntie?" I asked as she grabbed the keys from me. "Yeah, but I got to go, Give Bambi a ride for me. Tell her I said she's taking to long and I got shit to do, and that I will see her later on tonight, but don't wait up." I nod watching her get in her car. "Love you auntie." I lean down and kiss her on the cheek through her lowered window. "Love you too Corban Bleu" I laugh and start to walk off. Before I make it inside I hear her yell "We need to chill asap though nephew, I missed you" I tell her sought and watch, shaking my head, as she blasts Paranoid. Before she disappears I hear a faint 'TURN UP'!

I head back to my dad's office, but run into Bam. I heard a little of their conversation. I tell her what her mom said while giving her my keys and her backpack that her mom gave back to me. Then, turning back to my dad, I ask him "What was that about?"

"Alright , so she gone be around alot. It's gonna be just like when y'all were little. Your mama got you acting like a little bitch so I'ma have her looking out for you." I looked at this nigga like he crazy. "Pops, with all due respect, you got me fucked up. ¿Estas loco? I don't need a body guard, I know how to take up for myself. Bambi es una chiquita, esta es muy embarazado teniendo ella para mi protección"

I walk off after that and head to my car. FUCK!!

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I know it's short, but still give me your opinions. This is my first story so bare with me, and if you don't have anything positive to say or don't know how to word it correctly, be mindful, I have no problem hurting feelings.