No Chill

(Mario POV)

Getting in the car, I start it up then drive off. "You want something to eat?" When I don't get a response, I look at Bambi and she's leaning against the window, sleep with her headphones in and mouth slightly open. I snap a quick picture and shake her a little. In less than a second she grabs my arm and punches me before she's even awake. "Bam!" She looks at me. Tf, she just bust my lip. "My bad, don't wake me up like that." I just look at her and shake my head.

"We at Steak N' Shake, what do you want to eat? "

"Give me the bacon bbq sliders with a cookies and cream shake" With that she falls right back to sleep.

I went through the drive-thru got our food and headed back to my house so we could chill or whatever. My mom bought the town house attached to my dad's, so him and I are neighbors.

I pull into the drive and get her bag and our food, taking them in. I then go back to the car to get a sleeping Bambi. I slowly pick her violent ass up.

Walking in and up the stairs, I lay her on my bed. I then shower, and get ready for bed. I sleep in only boxers. Not knowing how to wake Bambi up without getting attacked, I grab the long umbrella in the corner of my room and start poking her in the butt. On the 3rd poke she grabs the umbrella and I jump away incase she tries to whack me. She then drops it on the ground and goes back to sleep. Damn, this girl knocked out. I then grab a bunch of balled up socks and start throwing them at her. She catches one and throws it back, still sleep. Ninja Turtle ass. Finally I grow some cajunas and go up to her. Not thinking of anything else, I wake her up like I did when we were younger, and started tickling her.

"Okay Rio! I'm up! I'm Up! "

I don't stop. "Sorry, is someone talking? I don't think deers can talk. Jesus is that you?"

By this time she's turned over and we were face to face. She kisses me, and I stop tickling her. As soon as I stop, she pushes me off of her. Damn. Even though that caught me off guard, I don't show it. "Girl don't play, I'ma tell my wife on you." She looks at me, "Who your wife?"

"Now you know damn well I'm your step daddy, acting brand new and shit."

"My mama don't want you lil boy, she grown. You play all your life" I'm not about to play with her, her and her mama both know what's up. Her mama my wife and she my side line.

Eventually she gets her lazy butt up and walks to the bathroom getting in the shower. I hid her clothes and put in Finding Nemo while I wait for her, letting the previews play. After 30min she comes back out, dripping wet, in only a towel. I walk up to her slowly, grabbing her waist. She relaxed in my arms and i snatched her towel off, running down the hall into the downstairs game room.

There was nothing in here but a futon, a flat screen, a case of games, and some bean bag chairs. I sat down on the futon, after locking the door. Minutes later she picks the lock and comes in, wearing one of my shirts, and stands in front of me. I raise my eyebrow at her. "Why are you being a creep? Sit down somewhere with yo flat foot ass."

(Bambi POV)

This nigga really thinks it's cool that he just took my towel. "Alright, bet." I say to myself. After lotioning up and all that, This nigga jiff my clothes too. I put on a pair of his boxers and one of his t shirts. I then go back to whatever room he was in and pick the lock with a Bobby pin. My hair is still dripping water as I stand in front of him, waiting for him to say something smart. He looks at me with a smirk to match my own, "Why are you being a creep? Sit down somewhere with yo flat foot ass." I then start shaking my head, getting water all on him.

We start wrestling and playing around til his stomach growls. Hungry ass.

"I'm hungry, I'm in the mood. Man, it's simple I need some food-" I start rapping. "Give me ketchup give me fries" "Hold up, I need an umbrella!" We laugh as we finish the little song together, it was something we made up when we were little.

We go into the kitchen and sit at the island where the food is. After realizing that our food is kind of cold we look at each other and race to use the microwave first. We make it at the same to so I bump him, placing my sliders in. I go back to his room after my food warms up. He soon joins me & we restart the movie so we can watch it.

In the middle of our movie he gets a call. He's deep into the movie because the shark part is on so I answer it. "Hello, this is Delicious from Pretty Kitty Strip club where Pleasure is Plenty & Pockets go Empty. How may I service you?"

"I would like stripper by the name of Mario, his stage name is Mama's Boy." I immediately die of laughter. Mario looks at me ready to snatch the phone away but I move it out of his reach, putting it on speaker. "Mama you're on speaker."

"Hola mama, que pasa? What's up, are you okay?"

"Soy bueno. Ahora, how are you mijo? Are you and your padre getting along? I miss you hijo, Ricardo says hi. Are you and Bambi finally together? Is she tu novia now, I know you are en amor con ella. I'm happy for you guys." I blush at his mom's rambling. While Rio grabs the phone to talk to his mom privately. I grab our trash throwing it away. I then cut off the movie and lay down on the bed.

His mom and my mom were bestfriends, still are. Unlike his dad, his mom doesn't consider me her niece. To her I'm the daughter she always wanted. When we were 5, our mom's caught us kissing in the backyard, they took a picture of it and everything. Since then they've been saying that we'd get married. We even actually had a fake wedding where we switched ring pops, he also gave me a ring he took from his mom that I still wear on a chain. We got divorced when we were 8 because I saw him sharing lunches with a girl named Reign. That was also the first time I got suspended because I pushed the girl down and poured juice on her. The week after that, he saw me playing with a new boy, his name was Sunny. He punched Sunny in the face and got suspended too. The next week, we all became best friends. Sunny and Reign are together now, they've been together since our freshman year. It's so cute how ugly they are.

In the midst of my reminiscing, I notice Rio getting off the phone. He lays in the bed with me, placing my head on him. I like to lay sideways, so we lay in a T shape. "My mom said to tell you she loves you, text her some time, and Good Night." I nod my head as he plays in my hair. Not long later I'm dozing off to sleep.

Comments?

What do you think of the characters so far?

What do you think of Bambi and Mario's friendship?

Bambi & Mario in MM.