~Prologue Enemy~

Darkness and light.. each equal in the eyes of möbius but only those who dwell in the darkest parts of the night feel as if that light must fade and that night should rule. But those who respect the equality of night must fight. Vampire protect and keep the equality while demons want everything to go to chaos.

No Pov ~

It was rather how strong he was or how quick he was.. Mephiles and Shadow rivals and always fighting about some reason.

Mephiles Pov~

Today was another day of fighting shadow to prove I'm stronger than the so called vampire king I walked at a clearing of the woods I then use my levitation "So decided to show up anyway Shadow!" I grinned as he glared up at me
"So your ready for me to kick your ass again like usual..?" Shadow said as he smirked.
I frowned as I make a tenticle rise up and attempt to slap him but he countered with a Chaos spear. Oh ow that was annoying I growled as I made multiple tenticle rise from the ground with a sharp point letting them whip and swipe at shadow as I laughed watching him trying to move out of the way of each one but then he smirked at me showing his fangs I tilted my head.
"Chaos control!" Shadow yelled as he teleported behind me I went to turn but I was kicked in the ground with a loud thud in the dirt only for me to get angry .
I held up my palm as I had it shoot out thorn like spikes at him he warped in front of me at a bling of an eye he grabbed my arm only to throw me into a tree face first.
"Is that all you got Mephiles? How sad"
Shadow said sarcastically, I got up to my feet as I wiped my black blood off of my mouth.
"Oh no.. I'm only warming up!"

No Pov ~

Mephiles charged at Shadow and as he tried to move away Mephiles managed to scratch a deep claw mark on shadow who surprisingly didn't flinch but punched Mephiles in the face making him stumble back.
Shadow used another chaos spear blasting Mephiles back.
Mephiles sliced back on his feet to prevent him from falling down soon Shadow and Mephiles looked at each other then started to charge at each other again but quickly stopped as the two saw a bright green fire ball between them.
The two turned their heads seeing a green hedgehog making a cocky smirk showing all of his pointed teeth as he held a blonde hedgehog in a tight choke hold holding a knife to the blonde hedgehog's neck.
Shadow eyes widened as he saw Maria him the arms of an enemy "You let her go you green demon!"
Mephiles tilted his head then looked at Shadow "Shadow isn't that your mortal step sister??" Mephiles asked as he looked at The green hedgehog and the blonde hedgehog.
Shadow nodded then growled then Maria spoke "Shadow you have to leave he's too strong!!".
Shadow responded making a fist
"Maria I'm not running!!" The green hedgehog laughed "ah family the only thing holding you back Shadow.. that is why your a weak king so I came to exterminate this rat" Mephiles pressed the knife on Maria's neck causing her to start to cry.
"You let her go you dirty demon!!" Shadow yelled as he ran to the green hedgehog the demon drove a knife into the blonde hedgehog then finishing her off twisting her neck breaking it then dropped the limp body ah he smirked.

Shadow looked at the body of his dead sister shocked
"Mortals are so easy to kill I mean why care for a creature with such a sort life?? Hahahaha!!" The green hedgehog laughed.
"YOU BASTARD!! I'll KILL YOU!!" Shadow yelled as tears ran down his cheeks feeling as if the most precious thing has been ripped from his very core. Shadow charged at the green demon blinded by anger to even think about his movements as the two stated to fight Mephiles looked at Maria's body rushing over to try to heal her to a temp to bring her back to life
"Maria open your eyes! Shadow Has list it!" Mephiles held her body trying to use his power to resurrect her.

The green demon saw what Mephiles was trying to do, he slammed Shadow face first in the ground then rushed to Mephiles holding a green chaos spear quickly stabbing Mephiles through the chest and out from the back. Mephiles tried to hold onto Maria but dropped her on the grass.
"Lets take care of this pathetic trash!" The green demon grabbed the blonde hedgehog's body turning it into dust making a pile then stepping on it.
"Waisting your energy to bring back a pathetic mortal.." the green hedgehog kicked Mephiles into a tree as he laughed.

While Mephiles was distracted Shadow grabbed his neck and put him in an choke hold as he yelled "Chaos blast!!!" A red energy bursts out of shadow making the green demon fly out of his grip and destroying the trees around him. He looked at the green demon angry glaring at him
"You got me good vampire.. but we shall meet next time wen I'm stronger!!" The green demon vanished before shadow could get to the green male he vanished with a bright flash as Shadow calmed down some he still had tears in his eyes.

"Oh Maria.. I'm sorry I left home.. with you alone!! Maria!! Come back!!" Shadow fell to his knees crying. He then stopped wen he heard a weak groan from his rival he got up and walked to Mephiles.
"Mephiles?! " Shadow yelled in anger
Mephiles spoke weakly in an annoyed tone "quiet.. my head hurts.." he coughed up black blood.
"You can't die like this idiot! What can I do to help!!" Shadow kneeled next to Mephiles.
"Give me your shadow.." Shadow looked at Mephiles confused but nodded knowing that Mephiles had his mysterious ways of healing but he was dying this time being stabbed in the heart.

Mephiles put his clawed hands on Shadow's shadow as Mephiles absorbed the dark image he took the form of shadow but without a moth and green eyes.
"Why let me live?" Mephiles asked as Shadow responded darkly "I'm not letting a demon kill my rival and any vampire.. " Shadow said with no emotion.
Mephiles saw Shadow's empty emotion knowing on how much pain he was in because of the loss of his sister as Mephiles sighed.
"I'm going to get revenge next time that green Fuck shows up!!!" Shadow punched a tree blasting it into thousands of splinters

Mephiles sighed standing up "I'll be there wen you do got that?" Mephiles said as Shadow looked to him making a fist as he nods.