a time to be alone

"Silver.. Silver.." Mephiles wispered out as he sat up in bed looking over at his partner that slowly shifted to look at him

"i hope i don't wake you"

"no you didn't " Silver said sitting up then brushed a fee messy quills back before taking in a calm sigh then meeting eye to eye to the mouth less hedgehog .
"You know to be honest you do look a bit scary in the dark.. But handsome at the same time i dont know i probably sound weird "

Mephiles put his hand on Silvers cheek then pulled him to attempt a kiss on his smooth mouthless muzzle. Silver for one kissed mephiles anyway then pulled away.

"you kind of suprised there Mephiles-" silver being cut off Mephiles testing his hand on Silver's mouth gently before gently moving his hand away.
"Silver... I want you so bad, i know we havent known eachother for long but.. Its up to you"

Silver sat there shocked then smiled at his lover, "oh Mephiles i dont know~"

Mephiles pulled silver on his lap as he let out a seductive growl it sent chills down Silvers back "don't do that it gives me chills Mephiles!" Mephiles then tackled Silver pinning him even trapping Silvers legs.

"oops looks as if your trapped" Mephiles laughed then nave Silver a slight nuzzle on his cheek in subsatute for a kiss. Silver blushed red then looked up at the make whom was on his body Silver then looked in Mephiles eyes then spoke.

"really? and why are you on top of me! i want to be top..." silver then pouted playfully.

"My foolish Silver...im obviously superior and should be the one claiming you~"
Mephiles said as he ran his hand slowly down Silver's stomach just pausing just above his groin causing Silver to groan softly.

Silver glared up at his partner "s-stop teasing me! Your so mean im here getting turned on!"
Mephiles laughed "so your asking me to fuck you already? I want to make my lover enjoy every moment before i go all out on you~"

Silver blushed then kissed Mephiles on the muzzle "yes im asking you to fuck me! Ju- ahh!"
Mephiles started to rub Silver's inner thigs moving his legs apart then finally rubbing his crotch.

"M-meph!-ahh!"
shilver got cut off again as Mephiles started to spread his legs then rubbing Silver's crotch again. Siver's erection started to show Mephiles then started to rub his lover's erection causing silver to groan and moan. To be honest it turned Mephiles on so much so he started to get an erection just watching and playing with Silver.

"ngh! Aahh Mephiles not so fast!" Silver moaned out as he panted he felt his entire body swell with pleasure and heat.

"almost there Silver~" Mephiles said as he then inserted a finger into Silver's tight hole causing Silver to groan at the slight pain of being streached for his first time.

"Mephiles dont stop~" Silver said as Mephiles inserted another finger then with two fingers he started to move them, thrusting them in Silver's tight hole.

Mephiles soon took his fingers out then positioned himself agenst silver and spreading his legs.

"im going to go in Silver you might feel pain but ill ensure you feel good~"

Silver blushed and nooded "please Mephiles take me~" Silver bugged.
Mephiles thrust himself into Silver causing them both to groan, Mephiles soon started to thrust going slow then increasing his speed into Silver. Then Mephiles wanted more control over his lover he pulled out then had silver going on his hands and knees, he went back inside silver thrusting the fast he can in his lovers hole.
Mephiles and silver started to feel close,

"mephiles!! Ah fuck! Im close!" mephiles reached around Silver's torso then started to rub his penis fast soon they both finished.
Mephiles pulled out of Silver as they layed next to each other Silver kissed Mephiles then sighed softly.

"That felt really good haha" silver said putting his arms around Mephiles .

"Oh? I thought that I might have got carried away" mephiles said as he rolled on his back letting silver rest his head on his chest.

"No you didn't but know this.. I'm going to be on top next time" silver said closing his eyes.

Mephiles rubbed his back and quills as he started to drift off

"haha I'd like to see you try"