In your dreams (Rizzoli and Isles Fanfiction)

This is an Rizzoli and Isles Fanfic. There could be a few mistakes. I'm sorry about that but i'm still learning english. Thanks for reading. Enjoy it:)

When he opened his eyes he recognized the darkness around. It was cold. And wet. And it smelled strange. He tried to stand up but he couldn't feel his legs. He heard a voice and tried to call help. But his mouth was too dry. Then he closed his eyes again...

It was 6.30 in the morning and Jane Rizzoli stood up. She was very tired and didn't feel well. But that was normal. She needed her coffee for getting awake. She went to the bathroom, took her clothes and went down the stairs. Her best friend Maura was sitting at the kitchen table. " Good morning jane" , Maura said. "Morning Maura" "We need to hurry up!!" They both had an interesting job. Jane was a police officer and Maura worked in the pathology.

-------------------------------------

At this day nothing special happend. A woman killed her man in a flat in Boston because she saw him with an other woman. Jane was happy because she went home at 6pm- normally she went home between 8 and 10pm. She opened the door, went to the fridge, took a bread and sat down on the couch. "Awww", she thought, "What a wonderful evening..."

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiing" Suddenly her phone rang. "Who could that be?"

Jane took her phone. "Hello? Who's there?" Nothing. "Hello?" Again nothing. "Are you kidding me?! Bye!!" "Stop" Suddenly there was a voice. "There's a dead body. In Boston. Peter DR. 27." --- "Hello?" Nobody answered.

First Jane thought someone was just kidding her. "A stupid young-kids joke" But then she thought about it. " Who would call me, a police officer, to tell they have found a dead body? That sounds strange. And where does he ir she have my number from? " So many questions.

And then Jane went to her car. She took the key. Started the engine. And drove to the mystery adress.

-------------------------------------

Nobody was outside. It was dark. Jane got off her car. She felt the coldnss. And she got frightened. She went to a house. An old house. Destroied. The door was opened. And then Jane heard a terrifying scream. That was too much. Jane just went back to her car. Called Corsak. Called Maura. And waited. A few minutes, jane really thought it were hours, sbe heard 2 cars coming. They stopped. And then she happily saw Maura and Corsak. She jumped out of the car. Maura ran to Jane and fell into her arms. "Why did you come here alone? What if something happened to you?"

"Maura, I won't die without first taking a last look into your shining eyes. Without holding your hand a last time. Without touching your skin. I hope we're both holding hands when we die."

"Jane, come over here!" That was Corsak. "Have you found anything special? " "Yes, come with me into the house. But it's very hard to see this. Take Maura with you!" Jane started feeling terribly scared. Her heart began beating faster. What has happened ? When they opened the door to the living room, Jane bagan to scream. There was a dead body. But not because of that she screamed. There was a doll. On the floor. With blood. A shoot into it's head. But it was not any dool for little childs. It was no normal doll. This doll looked exactly like Jane Rizzoli.

-------------------------------------

Maura took Jane's hand. "Let's go outside. Just go for a walk. Is it okay Corsak?" "Sure, Jane need you now. Be there for her!" They went away of the house. Thrre was a forest near the house. So Maura decided to go there. They went in silence. Jane had to think about what has happened. About the doll. Why should anybody do this? Who should do this? There were so many unanswered questions flying around in her head. " Maura, why should somebody do this?" Tears were running down Jane's cheaks. "I don't know. I mean you don't have enemies." Maura took Jane into her arms. "Come here Jane. You have to know: Whatever will happen to you, i'll be there for you. Everytime." They went away. Arm in arm. "Thanks Maura."