Chapter 1

Benedict's POV

Why the hell did I listen to that old hag.

I could have been doing something productive with my time like, I don't know, closing a business deal or starting a new project but no, she insisted that I take a bloody vacation. Get out of the country, get some sun, visit my friend, my other businesses which what she really wanted to say was 'Go and get me a daughter-in-law and grandbabies son. I'm not getting any younger you know, i'm an aging woman,' I frown when I even heard her voice saying it to me.

I shake my head to rid my mind of those thoughts, I means even though she annoys me with it, I'm also not getting any younger and it does get lonely going home to an empty house but I know who I can blame for that.

That bewitching goddess in red and I fell under her spell.

Ever since my eyes feasted on her beauty, her eyes... her. I haven't been able to look at any other woman without comparing that woman to her and then they would fail miserably. No one could compare to her.

As I continue walking down the busy street lost in though a small body collided with my chest causing me to stumble a few steps due to the surprise and the other persons unsuspecting body weight. I held on to the delicate woman that bumped into me, but, before I could ask her if she was okay she looks up at me and my breathing stopped.

It can't be.

Her blue eyes looks up at me as a slight pink blush of embrassement coat her cheeks, "I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I was going. It's my fault, i'm so sorry... sorry." She said cutely before running off before I could get a word out of my mouth and for the second time in three years, I watch her walk, well in this case, run, away from me.

Sitting in the far back, in the dark secluded section where I can't be seen, but I can see all. I couldn't keep my preditory eyes off her, I watch her as she walks around with confidence a radiant smile on her red cherry painted full lips and I find myself licking my own just imagining her taste, one that I know that i'll already be addicted to.

I can't believe that I found her.

And so I watched her.

Back straight.

Shoulders wide.

Chin up.

The perfect posture.

She has never broken out of character since I've been here, not like all the other girls who at the sight of a pretty penny is willing to do anything to get it or to take up the title of 'Mistress of a Millionaire'.

She's modest.

She's composed.

Simply Beautiful.

Then again you have to be to work in a place like this. This is where the rich and wealthy men comes to drink whiskey, smoke cigars and compete in betting games to showcase their wealth and power.

And every rich man -old or young- appreciate looking at a beautiful woman and my eyes are feasting on her beauty.

Her golden silk threads are pulled back in a tight ponytail showing off her round innocent face, her doe like blue eyes, cute button nose and those lips.

The way how the white crisp shirt hugs her full breast, hugging her curves and disappearing into the tight black skirt that hugs her perfectly round ass that sways with every step she takes.

My gaze travels down to her long tone legs, covered  by black stockings and I felt my dick slightly harden at the thought of where those stockings disappear to and seeing proper stockings without a million holes in them.