irl

.💜                                                             💜.

finn's car pulled into my driveway and like clockwork, my heart's pace began to double...then triple...then quadruple.

i imagined myself being the one to run to finn but, i guess he just vount wait. so, as soon as the car came to a stop, finn swings open his door, nearly breaking in, and sprints to me.

the smile he wore was priceless. this boy, this famous boy is legitimately happy to see me.

though they were nice, my thoughts were soon cut off when finn's body unexpectedly collided with mine, completely knocking the wind out of my stomach.

and before i could even snatch the opportunity to breath again, finn tightens his grip around my small torso, burrying his face into my neck.

i tried to pull away but, his grip only tightened. i didnt even realise he was crying until he started sniffling and my shirt suddenly became wet with hot tears.

"i missed you so fucking much, babe. like you dont even know how happy i am to see your stupid face." finn joked, earning a small giggle from me and a playful eye roll.

and before i knew it, i was crying too. more than i was previously.

eventually, he lifted his head, only to reveal his tear stained face, as cute little red nose, he gets when he cries.

i began to coo at how adorable he looked, whilst wiping his tears away but, that didnt last for shit. it took no more than two point five seconds for finn to take my face into his hands and peppering endless amount of kisses all over my face.

"i. love. you. so. much. like. so so so much. you understand me?" finn spoke between kisses. i nodded my head, expecting to be met with more peck kisses but, suddenly finn stopped.

this kiss was slow and steady yet, eager and intense. the kiss was so unexpected, i couldn't help but smile through it. 

ultimately, i pulled away, earning an all too familiar pout from finn. his frown was persuasive but, a girl's gotta breathe.

as our lips parted, a giggle escaped my mouth. "now...about those gifts..."