Kiss Along the Hips

Mar'i sighed against Damian's mouth as she yanked on his tie, loosening it enough to comfortably undo the topmost button of his button down shirt.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked, keeping the breathiness out of his voice by sheer power of will as she peppered kisses over his jaw.

"You know I hate those events," she answered, trailing her fingers over the bare skin of his abdomen. "And don't think I didn't notice you, being all moody and possessive."

"I was not–" His protest died in his throat as Mar'i pressed a kiss over his pectoral muscle on his chest, following the path of her fingers with her mouth.

"Hm," she hummed, amused. "Don't think I didn't notice you glaring at Bobby Vance while I was dancing with him. Not that there's any reason, I don't think he's into me."

"Tt," Damian muttered as he propped himself up on one elbow and loosened his tie further, moving minimally in order not to discourage Mar'i's progress across his torso. "Any man in his right mind would be 'into' you, Grayson."

"Maybe," she allowed, curling her fingers into the pockets of his dress pants and stopping to press kisses over the ridges of abdominal muscle. "Unless they're into you."

"Ah. I see your point." He swallowed back a groan as she let her tongue touch against his skin. "Mar'i, might I remind you of the proximity of your father's quarters..."

"Keep quiet, then," she advised, pressing her lips against the winged arch of his his hip where it met his abdomen. She tightened her fingers around around the fabric of his pockets, making her way across the tense muscles above the waistband of his pants, leaving the warm imprint of her soft lips in her wake.

Decidedly through with her teasing, he wound his fingers into her hair above her ears, pulling her face up so that they were eye level to each other.

"I hope you can remember your own advice," he said, a wicked smile pulling at his mouth as he pushed the strap of her dress off her shoulder.