Colbaby

Angie's P.O.V

" Babe he's just a co-worker . He's nothing but that . "

" Then how come you haven't been telling me about all this stuff he's been doing to you ? " , Colby semi yelled at me .

" Because I didn't want you to act the way you are , plus I have it under control . I can take care of myself . "

" I'm your boyfriend , I'm supposed to know these things so I can tell that jerk that your mines . "

" Yes you are my boyfriend but there's just some situations I can deal on my own babe . "

" Maybe if you actually cared about our relationship you wouldn't keep secrets from the person you so call " love " . "

With that he walks out the living room and slams the bedroom door .

What the actual fuck .. He did not just .. Bro .

Yes Derek flirts with me a lot , and sometimes is too touchy but I push him away and tell him I have a boyfriend . I just don't want Colby getting stressed or whatever from it . Am I really a bad girlfriend just for doing that ?

I decide to take a shower and just think about Colby a bit  . Colby and I have been through some shit . Heavy shit . We've thrown glasses across rooms , broken up a couple of times , did shit to each others phones , I almost hit him once . But regardless of all the bad shit that's happened , Colby is the only person who has stuck with me the whole entire 5 years we've known each other and 2 years of that , being together . I love him and I know he loves me . He can get really mad and not think right so ill be the bigger person and apologize . If it was vice versa , I would feel the same way .

Colby gives me that love and vibe that no one else can give me . You know damn well you can't let that go when you got that type of love .

°°°

I get out the shower and shake the towel against my hair then wrap my body with the towel . Before I walk into the room I mentally prepare myself and what I'm gonna say. Just be simple and understanding . I slowly open the door , " Look Colby , I know I should've told you I just didn't want you to worr- " . Before I can finish my sentence he slams his lips against mines and grabs my face .

I instantly kiss back with the same force . He takes his lips off mines , staring deeply in my eyes . " I don't want to hear another word about that stupid fight . " He looks at me with his eyes filled with lust .

I obey him , reconnecting our lips  . I wrap my arms around his neck , pulling him closer to me . I can feel his hand sliding down my torso , onto my ass , gripping it . His hand then goes from my ass to rubbing my pussy from behind . I lightly moan and grip his hair .

He starts walking forward which causes my legs to hit the bed and fall . He hovers over me , rubbing his member against me . I still have my towel on but I can feel his hard on through it .

He holds my hands above my hand and leaves a trail of sloppy kisses down my neck , to my collar bone . He makes his way back up to my ear and gently tugs on it .

I can't take this any more .

I take off his pants and shirt . He rapidly rips the towel off my body and flips our position . He pulls the cover over us and places his hand lightly on my core , going softly in an ' o ' formation . Each time he presses his fingers down a little harder . He kisses my neck now going full speed and harder .

My eyes close and I arch my back , moaning in pleasure . He slowly starts going down my body with his sloppy kisses and stops right at my clit . He then gives me a seductive look and grabs my boobs with one of his hands . He wraps his other arm around my inner thigh and pushes my part closer to his face and begins forcefully licking .

He continues to lick in the right spot , I tug at his hair from the sensation I'm feeling . I'm trying not to moan too loud because there is other people here so I cover my face with my hands and arch my back .

I'm close to my high , I tug at his hair , then he stops his actions . I look down at him , giving him a death stare and he smiles a big toothy smile . God I love this boy . I sit up , grab his face , and kiss him so I can taste myself .

He hovers over me once again and pushes his hard member against my soaked private . I moan while kissing and I can hear him lightly grunt . He sucks on my neck and I try to pull down his boxes . He helps pull them down then slowly goes in raw . I would've usually told him to put on a condom but at moments like these , there's no stopping him .

He slowly goes inside me and with each thrust goes faster . The faster and faster he got , the louder and louder I got . " Fuck . " , I can't help it . He covers my mouth with his hand and kisses my neck while continuing to thrust roughly in and out of me . You can start to hear the clapping but at this point , we don't care . I can hear his grunting and quiet cursing .

I wrap my legs around his torso and remove his hands from my mouth . I kiss him and I soon begin to cum . " Colby " , I moan , letting him know I'm about to cum . He strokes again and I release my juices but he's not done . I quickly get from under him and he sits up . I get on my knees and he pulls my hair away from my face .

I softly french kiss his member down and up then lick his balls . I kiss my way back up with his tip and lightly suck on that . I then put his whole length in my mouth and gag . I look up to him and his eyes are closed with his head lifted up against the head board . I continue to do what I'm doing then I finally feel a warm substance in my mouth .

I lick his length clean then swallow . I fall to my side and lay down facing him , panting . He does the same . He caresses my face with his hand then strokes through my hair . I get up and get 2 pairs of boxers then lay back down . We put them on , facing each other now .

" I love you Angie . "

" I love you too Colby . "

---------------------------
Vote & Follow 🌹