all alone || h.s.

hey guys

welcome to my lair ooo

jk it's just me being funny even tho im not ok

anyways, this is my first ever chapter of this FANtabulous fanfic

see what i did there FAN ahhh

let's get started peeps!

***

alison

"My mom is going crazy!" I tell Harry over the phone. Harry is just a normal kid I met in school. We skype all the time even though people at school think that we don't even know each other.

I know a lot about him. For example, I know that when he was younger he used to wear his mothers bras. Oh shoot I wasn't supposed to tell...

"What's going on?" He asks, curious.

"Mom, stop, please!" I tell her to stop the car but she doesn't listen. Instead, she makes a U-turn and then stops the car. She turns around from the drivers seat. "Don't yell at your mother like that!" She basically screams.

I can't see straight and I feel tears on my cheeks, again. I start to sob and yell like a two year old.

"I'm calling the police!" I hear Harry yell. I'm thanking him and I know that makes me sound like a bad child but she could easily stop the car and relax instead of driving like this.

I got in the car by her saying "Let me drop you off at Hanna's house" and me being stupid, believed her. But I don't understand why she got all crazy, even though we have a tough life doesn't mean she could do this.

The line goes dead and i start to panic. What if my mom goes to jail? She's the only person in my life. I'm only sixteen, I can't live alone.

I hear sirens in the distance and I let out a sigh. Taking my long sleeve and wiping my cheek I realize that without Harry, I could possibly be dead now.

I hear whispers and then the only thing I see is

black.

***

harry

She's not answering her phone and I'm getting scared rather than worried.

I care about her and I seriously don't want to lose her now. Alison is just a bit of happiness in my life and that means the world to me.

I turn on my tv but still keep my phone to my ear.

"Breaking News: a teenage girl by the name of Alison DiLaurentis in a car crash about ten minutes ago. Severe damage to the mother but Alison is now in the hospital."

I run to my car and go straight to the hospital to go find Alison.

***

i really hope you guys enjoyed this and I can't wait to write the next chapter

love you guys

- irene