ch.5 || secrets

hey guys! sorry for not updating but hope you enjoy!!

--

alison

"Should I read it?" I ask Harry.

"It's up to you." he says not looking away from the road.

I unfold the paper and look at the neat cursive. My moms handwriting that I could never do.

"Dear Alison, September 9, 1998

Today your father has left us. But, that will not stop us from bonding. I am depressed and annoyed that I was not good enough for him. He will find his own family, own house, and start a fresh life. One day I will leave, and you will find your Prince Charming. I want you to promise me this, go for the guy that brought you good in life. Someone that helps you and believes in you. Don't go for a dark bad boy, go for the perfect guy that will make you feel like a princess. Anyways, hopefully you will read this one day and smile. I love you with all my heart.

with love, mama bear"

"Are you ok?" I hear Harry whisper.

"Um yeah I just got a little emotional." I wipe my eyes.

He makes a pouty face and I start to giggle. Looking out the window, i believe that this boy right here, is my Prince Charming.

"Here we are." he says sweetly.

"Thank you so much!" I say. "Let's meet up tomorrow?"

"Of course." he smiles.

---

"Here is the last bag." Harry passes me the bag.

"Um before you go,"

"Mhm.."

I lean in to him and he closes his eyes. Our lips touch gently and move together. I pull away and smile at him and he does the same.

''How would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he asks.

"I would love to." I smile.

"See you tomorrow, beautiful."