Tag 15

Twice in a week, and I'm working on two chapters right now! FYI not gonna publish it yet until I feel ready though. 

And this chapter's guest is! 

A_prettylittleliar

And the questions are~!

1. Nicki Minaj or Remy Ma?

Nicki Minaj, just because there aren't other options other than those. 

2. Floral or Flannels?

Both, but more into flannels. 

3. What would you like to be written on your Yearbook photo?

"You got this, you can beat this, many have tried, and many have survive, you got this" something like that. 

4. Younger siblings or older siblings?

Prefer older siblings cause I'm the youngest of two boys, and man isn't it great to be targeted as their slave! *insert sarcasm here*

5. If you had a chance, would you be part of Pretty Little Liars or Jane the Virgin?

The truth is, I've never watched both of those before and didn't know why I don't. 

6. Have the ability to turn invisible or have the Dolan Twins be your personal Gymnastics Advisors?

The second one, cause I really need to be in a great shape for an upcoming tournament in a couple of months. Gotta keep those muscles workin!

7. Be a Youtuber with a Book and Clothing line and Over 19M+ Subs for a Week or be a Kardashian for 4 days?

I've heard enough of the Kardashians from a male friend of mine, so the first. Not like I hate the woman, nah, she's hella awesome but hearing someone spamming me about her kinda makes it annoying. 

8. Have an entire extra large room that's a library, or a close sized room that's for your own choice?

Extra large room, but that library better have some interesting history books, comics, manga and some silly shits like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. 

9. Have a Kardashian as your bestfriend or The Vlog Squad as your neighbors?

The Vlog Squad. 

10. Be a single parent or be married to a psychopath?

Why did I even marry a psychopath in the first place?! Get the shits together me!

11. Draw one ugly painting and be famous for being the worst artist, or draw millions of amazing paintings but with no fame at all?

  I can't draw, that's the point.   

12. Zac Efron for a boyfriend or Garret Clayton for a husband?

Forgive me Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans, but I have to choose Garret but I still love you two!!

13. What's the first thing you think when you hear or see or read "I like it when you call me Daddy" 

Hear? Kink

See? Pedophile

Read? Kink 

And now for the tags!

Night__Snow

ZoeNightShade123

kimineko18

XvoidskyeX

SapphireEyes13