Smauglock

"What have we done?" Bilbo says in a worried whisper.

The sun is rising on the other side of Lake Town as the almighty Smaug soars towards it. Suddenly the silhouette of the enormous dragon becomes smaller and more human like. A human figure then plummets from the sky, from what Bilbo could make out this figure had a cape flowing behind him.

"What?wait a minute!" Bilbo exclaimed.

"What is wrong Bilbo?" Balin asked worried.

"FOR GOD SAKE! ITS BEEN TWO YEARS AND HE GREATS ME WITH ANOTHER FALL!" Bilbo's face went red and it was as if smoke whilsted out his ears.

"Bilbo, what the HELL are you talking about?!" Thorin said sounding angrily confussed.

"HOW COULD HE DO THIS?! HOW COULD HE LEAVE ME HEART BROKEN! TWO YEARS! TWO HOLE BLOODY YEARS!!"

Fili forcefully grabbed Bilbo's arms and shook him vigorously, "Bilbo! What is wrong with you?!"

Bilbo pulled his head back and head butted Fili. Fili fell to the ground and Bilbo ran as fast as he could down Lone Mountain and towards Lake Town.

"BILBO, NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE YOU WONT MAKE IT TO LAKE TOWN BY NIGHTFALL!!" Thorin yelled after him.

"You shouldn't underestimate the power of a hobbit!" Bilbo muttered to himself.

It was midday and Bilbo was very close to Lake Town, he stopped to take a break.

"Two hole years! How the hell could he do this?! Oh aha nice one Sherlock you return as a dragon, your like Moriarty!"

Bilbo try's to impersonate Smaug's deep voice "I WILL BURN YOU!"

"Very Moriarty Sherlock! I really can't believe you! Wait till I get to Lake City!"

Bilbo then stood up and begins to run again.