Chapter 11 - A Trap?

Minhye's Pov
As we were walking, a kid came to us and said, " Please follow me to the auditorium." L, aka Myungsoo, asked, "Who are you? Why should we follow you?" Then I recognize that kid! He was my junior Shin Seok Byeon. "Well Minhye-sshi is with you guys. Do follow me please." said Seok Byeon.

"Follow him." I said. I knew k could trust him because we were close. Well, before I became an outcast anyways. We went into the auditorium but it seemed weird... It was pitch black dark. I was about to say something when I felt a hand covering my mouth and I flinched. I was being dragged behind the stage and to my surprise it was none other than Yoo Jae Shin.

Hoya's Pov
"Guys, Minhye is missing! We have been tricked!" I said and I was worried. What happened to Minhye? Then, we heard 3 slow claps from somewhere. We couldn't tell where but it was in the auditorium.

"Nuguya?" Sunggyu hyung asked. With a calm tone. "Well, well, well. That's what I want to know. Who are you guys? Why are you all close to my girl?" ask that unknown voice.

"Did you say your girl? Seolma... Are you Yoo Jae Shin?" ask Sungjong. Suddenly the lights were on and we see a guy, about Sungyeol's height, standing with some other students.

"Supposingly she has told you all about me Huh? You even know my name now. I just have a favour to ask you all." said Jae Shin. Infinite exchange glances.

"What favour?" ask Sungyeol. "Convince Minhye to go back to Geumdo. I tried convincing her just now but it didn't work." said Jaeshin. Did he mentioned just now? Seolma...

"Minhye eodiseo?" I asked. He gave us a smirkish laughter. "Minhye? *Claps* Boys, bring her out." said Jaeshin. We all notice Minhye being tied up. "MINHYE AH!" I called out. Minhye look at us with saddened eyes.

Minhye's Pov
I felt like I was being held hostage and me being a burden to Infinite. I dragged them into this! It's my fault! Then 2 boys came in to where I was tied up at. They lifted me by my arms and brought me to where Infinite was.

"MINHYE AH!" I looked up and see it was Hoya. I look at Infinite with eyes of sadness and guilt... I turn to Jaeshin, "Yoo Jaeshin, what are you trying to do?"

"Come back to Geumdo High. We all miss you." said an innocent Jaeshin. To be exact, fake innocence. "I'm not going back. I'm staying in Woollim High. What are you going to if I am not going back?" I said.

"I will hurt them. Boys do it." commanded Jaeshin. I didn't know what was Jaeshin trying to do. Then I found out. Jaeshin had 2 boys to prepare throwing knives and arrows at them! What's worse those weapons are real!

"Bring that one out first." Jaeshin pointed to Hoya! Andwae... He can't hurt him! I... I love Hoya... I immediately stopped Jaeshin and I begged him, "Jaeshin geumane jebal. Don't hurt him."

"Then come back here. To Geumdo High." said Jaeshin. It took me moments of hesitation to decide. I didn't want to burden Infinite with my past... "THROW IT!" commanded Jaeshin.

I turned to see Hoya got shot with a knife on his right shoulder! Eotteoke? I do not want them to get injured because of me! "Yoo Jaeshin geumane jebal!" I shouted. "Then come back Minhye ah, I miss you." said Jaeshin and he was leaning closer... Touching my neck...