Chapter 15 - Minhye Left

Dongwoo's Pov
As ordered by the girl, I ran to my room and found a yellow paper given by Minhye. She wrote: Annyeong Dongwoo ah! Just something I want to day ever since I met you. You are an awesome kingka of Woollim High and among Infinite as well. You have such a bubbly personality which makes you a very fun friend! Thank you for the memories with me Dongwoo ah and mianhae. By the time you read this, I might not be here anymore. Mianhae and gomawo.

I ran out of the room to find the other members as well. But Minhye was already gone...

Woohyun's Pov
I was reluctant to read what Minhye has written because I know it's something bad or something. Nonetheless, I took and unfold the paper. This was what she wrote: Uri Woohyun ah annyeong. I apologize if you ended up crying after reading this but I might be already gone. To somewhere I hadn't return in weeks. My old home. Mianhae, but I have to go back to where I belong. Thank you for being a fun-loving friend and classmate to me. Mianhae and gomawo oh and geokjeonghajima, I will be fine!

I ran out of the room to find the other members as well. But Minhye was already gone...

Sungyeol's Pov
I wonder what did Minhye write for me? I'm excited as I unrolled the paper and the paper says: Annyeong Sungyeol ah. Please don't be surprise after reading this because I might already left. Thanks for the memories and probably your jokes when we had some alone time. I will remember your jokes forever. I have to go somewhere and do take care of yourself and the members as well. Memories last forever Sungyeol ah!

I ran out of the room to find the other members as well. But Minhye was already gone...

Myungsoo's Pov
"What is it that she can't say but write? Oh well, time to read her thoughts." I mumbled to myself as I open up a piece of paper. It says: Annyeong Myungsoo aka L. I heard from the members that you were really quiet last time. I wonder why but I didn't dare to ask you. Because you know, I thought it would make you feel unhappy but luckily I see you talking to me occasionally and I'm glad. I would have left by the time you read this so mianhae and gomawo.

I ran out of the room to find the other members as well. But Minhye was already gone...

Sungjong's Pov
I'm excited on what noona wants to say! I can't wait! I jumped onto my bed and took out the paper. Minhye wrote: Annyeong Sungjong ah! Knowing you have such a happy personality, I hope you can stay that way every time and everyday. I apologize if I didn't get to spend enough time with you during my stay here. Don't cry after you read this since I would already be gone. To the most adorable maknae of Infnite, thanks for being a great friend!

I ran out of the room to find the other members as well. But Minhye was already gone...

No One's Pov
After the members read finish their letter by Minhye, they ran out of their room and they realise that Minhye was no longer around. Her room was empty with none of her stuffs around. "Guys... Is Minhye really gone?" Ask Hoya, feeling heartbroken since he didn't even get to confess to Minhye yet.

"Let's look for her. Her house should be near Geumdo High School." Suggested Sungjong. "I have to find her and confess to her. She confessed to me first." Admitted Hoya and without thinking, Sunggyu immediately said, "Alright we are looking for Minhye tomorrow. We can't just let her leave."