Dance and what!?

Melody's POV:
*Elijah King-Come With Me ft. Daddy Yankee & Prince Royce plays as alarm ring tone*

My alarm goes off signifying that its 9:30 in the fucking morning. Ugh why prince its still too fucking early for this. I just let it sing for a while since it was the rapping part for daddy Yankee and then Royce comes back with his beautiful singing. I love Prince Royce so much he's just like inspiring in the music bizz. Not to mention that we were both born here in NY along with some other artists that I absolutely love as well.

I looked at the time after I silenced my alarm and it was 9:40am. Ughhhhh it just had to be this day. I got up quickly and made breakfast and ate that fast.

In case you wondered 'aren't you gonna change out of you PJs?' Well no not really. See I had an alarm earlier at 5am and I took a quick shower, got into my dance clothes then went right back to bed so I can have more sleep since I didnt have to be there till 10:40.

The earlier I get there the more time I have to read. Yes I'm a nerd for books don't judge.

I remembered that I have to text my new found friends.

*group chat*

@melody_moonwalker: hey guys

@kylalaufer: hey

@trinlittleton: hey wyd

@melody_moonwalker: nm really just got here at the studio early

@kylalaufer: we're here at my house. Just us two the boys are gonna wake up a little later and the twins are hanging out with they're siblings and sophy is taking a shower

@melody_moonwalker: oh cool they always sleep in or something

@kylalaufer: yea....

@trinlittleton: yea....

@melody_moonwalker: wow classic boys😐

@melody_moonwalker: it was nice chatting with you guys but my teacher came here early for once so I guess I'll talk to you guys later?

@kylalaufer: sure have fun!!😄💖

@trinlittleton: definitely!💗

*end chat*

I didnt really want to end the convo with the girls but sadly I had to. Once I caught up with my teacher in the last studio, which is all the way in the back of the school, I called out to her to see which dance we were gonna do today.

"Miss Kingston? What dance are we doing today?" I asked. "Oh you're not dancing today dear." "What?" I asked confused. I always danced I've never been so confused. "Oh dont worry dear its nothing bad we are sending you out to help out with another dance studio called 'The Rage.'" she said. I guess she saw the confusion written in my expression.

"Oh? Well where is the studio a mile away, a state away or-?" I got caught off. "More like in California." She said with a smile. "What?! There is no way my parents are gonna let me go there and you know this!" I said with worried. My parents let me go for comp or events but just to help another studio out there is no possibility!

"Dont worry dear I spoke to them ahead of time and they agreed to it. Come on its a chance of a life time that you can finally go out and get that fresh air and not have a worry of when to get back home with a limit. You'll finally be out of the house having fun doing what you love come on just think about it. All the New friends you'll make." She said.

I thought about it for a while. "Ok! Fine I'll go! Only cause I know that you will never stop bothering me about it!" I said with a smile. I love Miss Kingston I do especially since she's my cousin but she can get annoying sometimes. She acts like a child and she's supposed to be the adult around here. How she ended up becoming my dance teacher I have no idea but I love that I get to spend time with her.