Chapter 2: Trust

I was totally boned. I had two choices, run and risk getting shot, or just face my fears and maybe stay alive. I'll go with running. I don't want what happened to my sister happening to me, too.

   My sister was the only person I had left to talk to. She was abducted, raped, and left to die.. I got there too late.

I leapt behind car to car, trying to get past the man. The man had two other people, a girl and a boy about my age, 13. "I'm going to go see what that sound was," The girl said. She was about 14, maybe 15 by the way she looked.

   I had to act fast, or else I would be caught. I dove under the small Prius. I caught a peek of a couple of zombies around the corner, creeping up behind the leader.

   Do the right thing, I hear a voice in my head say. I roll out from under the Prius and sneak up on the silent zombies. "Watch out!" I yelled. The zombies and trio looked back at me. The zombies started chasing after me very aggressively. I dove under the debris, hearing gunshots and zombies screaming in pain. I was nearly through, when a walker grabbed my foot. I kicked the walker with my free foot, and grabbed my pocket knives. I delivered 6 quick and simple stabs the the walker's head.

"Hey, kid, you in here? I'm coming in, so don't shoot." The girl said.

  How'd she get in? The door is covered in-

With one swift kick, the door was down. This girl is badass! I slowly crept out of the corner.

         "I'm not going to hurt you, kid." She said, her voice calming me down. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Mikayla, Im 14. yours?" "Carter, 13." I answered. "Come on. We're taking you to Nathan."

    We walked outside, to Nathan, and some other kid. I don't remember his name, let's call him Jimmy. "I'm Carter, 13, about to be 14 next month." " I'm Nathan, the leader." We all talked about how we got here.

DAY 102

Can't say that I fully trust the two people. Jimmy fell down a story and broke his legs... We had to put him down. We found a great place to live, with guns, food, and electricity. My only question is how the hell does this place have electricity?

94&*#8! (@3#&Author's Note(#&#9/3?/)!,/,/(

    So Carter met some nice people! It seems he has a crush on Mikayla. Nathan feels okay about Carter, but Carter doesn't share the same feelings. What'll happen next?

Ill be posting more on Wednesdays and Saturdays