A new friend to town

I cant wait for later. My old friend Nate is coming back to town. Before he left town he told me that he had feelings for me and that he loved me. It was pretty awkward since we've been friends since the second grade.

" So do you have anything planned out for tomorrow. You can take Nate to the new movie theater that opened last night. Show him around!" Grandma said while sorting out the dirty laundry.

" Marc and I have plans tomorrow. He's taking me to " Love in Heaven" the most beautiful restaurant in town. It's gonna be romantic and elegant" I said eating my cereal.

" Well you can take him to the movies at around 12:00 your date isn't until evening, right?" she said glaring at me.

" Yeah thats a good idea. I haven't seen him in so long, i cant wait to see him." I said with a smile on my face. My phone starts to ring. I notice Marc's calling me. I hope he doesn't cancel on me.

" Hey babe" i said.

" Hi love, i hope we're still on for tomorrow tonight" he replies.

" Ofcourse, talk to you later i have to go" I said to him as Cat walks in.

" Hey" i run to hug her.

" Wats up, I missed you." she said.

" Me more, how was the two days with you dad." i say

" It was amazing, we had so much fun."

" Great, guess who's coming later" i said to her with a big smile on my face that my cheeks hurt a little.

" Who?"

" Nate!" i shout. Cat's had a crush on Nate since the fifth grade. Last time Nate was here, things kinda got out of hand. Cat and Nate had an awkward kiss which complicated things between us three.

" Oh, yay" she said with a fake and not so excited esxpression.

" Cmon, you need to help me pick out an outfir for tomorrow tonight. Marc is bringing me to Love in Heaven." i said to her

" Sure, come on lets go."

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was in the car with my grandma on the way to the airport to pick up Nate

" Grandma what type of music is this? We gotta be turning up in here, like yasss!" I said

" Honey I'm 64 not 16" she said looking at me with a smile.

I change the station and they're playing Drunk in Love by BEyonce.

" Yasss, that's the song though!" I said starting to sing along and dance.

We reach there and I see Nate waving at us. I step out the car and run into his arms.

" Omg, look at you, you look beautiful!" he said with a happy face

" You don't look so bad yourself. We have so much to tell each other. How was your flight?" I said to him as u put his suitcase in the back of the car and we step into the car.

" It was good except for the little boy behind me kicking my seat" he chuckles.

" That's good" I laugh.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

I HAVENT UPDATE IN A WHILE BUT I WILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL AD ENJOY YOUR SPRING BREAK

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY STORY