What A Summer

So let me tell you what happened. This summer was the craziest summer ever. Marc and I have decided for us to take a break because he claimed that there was something strange going on between Nate and I. We spent two weeks in the Hollywood hotel, went to the beach, slept on the beach, got tons and tons of autographs and Cat, Stacie, and I were basically shopping 24/7. We went out to clubs and partied all night. Stacie slept with Junior and its now awkward between them. Craziest summer ever huh. And for Granny and Aunt Patricia they played Monopoly all summer and went out for ice cream. At least that's what they told me.

My alarm went off and i ran to the bathroom. I met Nate on the way there. He had already been awake since he had a mug of hot coffee in his hand. He was wearing a white undershirt that showed his muscles and abs and plaid boxers. His hair was all messed up which honestly turned me on. " Ooh, I like your minnie mouse pj's." he said, checking me out from head to toe.

I turned around, smiling and said " You again. You know, it's funny how we always seem to meet each other in this EXACT SPOT!" i said slowly. I went into the bathroom and smacked the door hard.

" You know you dont have to be so rude all the time, even if I love it" he smirked walking to his room.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, you know, the basics. It was my first day back to school. I didnt even know what to wear. My phone started to ringt and I saw Cat's picture so I rushed to pick up the phone.

" What are you wearing 'cause im having a life crisis right now? And do you want me to pick you up 'cause I really wouldn't mind? Oh and umm you forgot to give me my camera i gave it to you to hold when we weare leaving the hotel" she said really fast all at the same time.

" Well good morning to you too Catherine Simmons." I said firmly.

" Sorry Jess." She laughed. " How are you doing this very fine morning?" she said trying to be nicer.

" Yeah, so I don't know what to wear either but I'll figure it out and yes I would love it if you came to pick me up 'cause I hate taking the bus, Thank you, Love you, Bye." I said rushing to hang up the phone. I threw my phone on my bed and opened my closet. I heard a knock on the door.

" Jess, I"m going for a jog with Marylin and Florence, have a nice first day and I'll see you later after school" She said giving me a kiss and going down the stairs. She was so activite for a Grandmother. Marilyn and Florence were her yoga partners and they went out for coffee in the morning just to catch up and crack some jokes.

I pulled out some blue ripped jeans, a red black and white jersey crop top, my burgandy converses and my Michael Kors bag. I put my reddish-brownish hair in a nice bun in the back and a bang in the front. I put on my dark lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, and my favorite eyeshadow color a light palish-pinkish color. I wanted to look all nice for my first day. I walked downstairs grabbed one of the blueberry muffins Granny had made and a cup of hot chocalate.

" Someone looks sexy for their first day." he whistled at me smiling like a jerk.

" Well, you don't look too bad yourself." I said looking at him up and down with an attitude. I checked my phone for any missed calls or unread text messages. I didn't have any.

" I always do." he said grabbing a muffin and creeping up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. My heart dropped and I felt cold all of a sudden.

I moved his hands and said " If you go any lower next time, you will get hurt./

" You don't have to be so harsh." he said. " You don't need a ride do you?" he asked picking up his keys. He had a red mercedes that he was saving money to buy when he moveed back to Florida. I much As I wanted to say yes, Cat was already expecting me to go with her and I didnt wanna ditch her so instead i said " No thanks, Cat's coming to pick me up." I said getting a text message and quickly looking at my phone.