Part 4

Sarah's View

After I took a shower already, I tried to read my book. Suddenly, my phone rang. Someone sent me a message. I read it. WHAT!!!!

"Mianhe, Sarah."

I was shocked. Who was that?? It was a strange number. I never saw it before.

"Who are you?" I replied.

"I am Jungkook." he answered.

Why did he have my number? He even said sorry to me. Why this is so sudden? I secretly form a smile on my face. YAH! Why do I even smile? I can't forgive him. I hate him.

Next day

I got up and dress myself up. I had a breakfast that my unnie made for me. She left a note on the fridge, too.

" Good morning, little cutie. I made a breakfast for yu already but not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Because I have to leave for my study tour for three months in France. So take care of yourself. Don't burn the house alright. Take care, little sister:)"

I read it and finish the breakfast. So, I have to stay alone for three months. I'm scared to stay alone. Why do you have to go when it is rainy season? I'm scared of lightning. I was day dreaming. I realized I was late to school. I locked the door and start running..

Jungkook's view

I arrived at school with my hyungs. Today school seemed more quiet than yesterday. I got into my class.
She didn't arrive yet. I put my head on the desk.

Thirty minutes passed, the teacher arrived. But Sarah still didn't arrive yet. Why is she so late?

The teacher started the class. Then a girl voice said to the class.

"Sorry I am late." she said to the teacher.

"That's ok." he replied.

As she walked to her seat, someone tripped her. She falled and everyone laughed at her. I helped her up. She gave me her hands and got to her seat. The girls stared at her again.

Sarah's view

"Are you ok, Sarah?" teacher asked. "Yes, I am fine." I thanked to him.

I felt so embarrassed. The girl who tripped me was Yunji. I thought my ankle was sprain. It hurt so much. But I was shocked when JK handed his hands for me.

Lunch time

Jungkook's view

I walked with my hyungs to find Sarah. I saw her try to get up from her seat but fall when she got up. I ran to her so she fall on me. She thanked me.

"Are you ok?" Jin asked. She nodded as yes.

"No, you're not." I said." You have to go to the school nurse."

She just agreed with me and my hyungs said sorry to her. She smiled as accepted. Her smile was so pretty. It was innocent.

My hyungs left both of us. I sent her to the nurse. The nurse said she will be ok. She also gave her a medicine, too.

It was study time. I walked with her. Then, the teacher announced that we will have projects with our partners.

Sarah's view

"So when do you want to do our project?" she asked not looking at me. "Whenever." I replied.

"Where?" she continued. "At your home, then." she nodded and just focused on teacher.

A/N

So how was this update?? It is a bit longer than before. I will try to write it as long as I can.

BTW congratulations to my boys BTS for winning at Teen Choice Awards. And Blackpink for receiving 200M for their debut song Boombayah.<3

Please kindly vote and comment:) Goodnight;)