Part 20

Sarah's view

I was awake by the knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. It was Jungkook.

"Morning, Sarah" he smiled. I smiled back and went to sleep again. "Didn't you go to school?" he asked. I suddenly got up and went to the bathroom. "Thanks for waking me and now get out of my room" I shouted. Then I heard the door closing. I finished showering and wore my uniform.

Jungkook's view

She was so pretty even she just got up. I left her room and went to the kitchen.

"Morning noona" I waved at Haren. She smiled. I sat on the chair. Then Sarah came out of her room. "Morning unnie, morning kookie" I blushed when she called me like that. Haren faked a cough at us. "Here are your breakfast" she said while handed us two plates of food.

"Hey, when did you arrive here?" Sarah asked. "About 30 minutes ago I guessed. I just wanna see you and have breakfast with you" I said while she blushing like tomato. I touched her cheek. It was hot and soft.

We finished eating and Jessi noona approached us.

"Look what we had here" she smirked. We just smiled. "And by the way I will go to school with both of you" she said while digging in her food. "Unnie, why did you have to go to school because of me?" Sarah asked. "That's not because of you and I can also go to school too. Age doesn't matter" she said. I laughed silently at how protective of Jessi noona over Sarah.

Sarah's view

We finished everything and left my house. Three of us walked to school together. It was awkward. It not like I never walked with him. But now he wasn't a friend anymore but a boyfriend.

"So Jungkook, what did you find attractive in my sister?" she asked breaking silence. "Unnie…" I hit her arm lightly. My face was heating up right now.

"Well…" he replied

………………………………………………

A/N

Hey guys It 's been long since my last update. I'm kinda lazy right now plus I had alot of school works to mess up with. But that's okay since I am here now with my new chapter.

Thanks for reading it. Don't forget to click vote and comment. It kinda helped me to update more. Hwaiting!! Gomawo:))