A Tree Becomes A Human Being: Javier

There's LOTS of people who want to be werewolves or want to be children of werewolves but when you truly see how it feels, you wouldn't want to. When you get treated like a different entity. Your hate for what you are. I thought the world was about peace but really it isn't. Really it's about fitting the labels the world has provided and never leave those labels. I've been an orphan since my mom died at the age of 10 and I've been traveling to a place named Camp Half Blood but I never seem to find it.

I walk across a field filled with lavender flowers and some trees. My nose got busted up and I started sneezing 24/7. There was plenty of animals like deer, rabbits, Owls, and some wolves. Don't ask me how I know. I just do, Ok? The day was a but windy and the sky was filled with white fluffy clouds. Some animals like the deer and rabbits were running across the fields just for fun. I wish my childhood can have been like that but there's nothing to do about that now.

I saw a baby deer on it's own and wonder what was wrong with it. It didn't seem to be eating or walking close to it's mother wish is an automatic death wish. I crept close to it to see what was wrong with it. It seemed like an orphan but it was attached to a certain tree. It sat under it and it looked healthy but not like the other's like if it hasn't eaten in a long-time.

The sun hasn't been out as much but as soon as the sun came out of the clouds, the deer looked like it was feeling a bit energized. It ran across the field for a wild but it returned back to the tree. The deer look like it was close to the tree. As if it provided it something. Protection maybe? I'm not sure.

I noticed the deer rubbing it's head on the tree and I don't know if I was seeing things but the tree grew a hand and petted the small deer. The deer stood there. I tried to hide from the tree thing. As I looked back at it I saw a young woman made of the tree that was there. The long bony branches have became elegant rich milk chocolate colored arms and skin. The clumps of leaves turned into straight colored hair  beautiful that was a golden brown with a few highlights of cactus green, golden apple yellow, scarlet, and pumpkin orange. She looked like a famous celebrity but I didn't know which one. Her head was complimented by a flower crown. The crown looked like it was well weaved with vines. The flower crown contained flowers like blooming pink roses and in between each one was either a yellow hicibus bud or white dandelions alternating. Her clothes look like something pioneers something would wear. It was a skirt with cream colored sleeves and the rest was a cactus green with in imprint and texture of the the tree. The skirt itself was also a cream colored but it had a different pattern then the sleeves. I don't know if this person controlled everything but the sun shone on her which made her look majestic.

I may have had my jaw drop to the floor and accidentally stepped on a twig. Okay, maybe I did step on a twig but it wasn't my fault. The woman tree lady thing looked at my direction.

"Who goes there" The voice sort of had a hint of a British accent. I showed my face

"Hi there, I guess" I mumble the woman seemed very confused maybe of what creature I was but she didn't have a pleasant face. She looked disgusted of me but what was I supposed to do. I can't really change if she's happy or not.

"You were the one who's messing with the forest and my animals weren't you" She yelled at me. Every animal stared at the two of us and the deer or maybe not. The deer looked happily frolicking in the fields.

"Messing with your animals?" I asked.
"But I just came here today?"

"Don't lie to me Child of Lycoan. Your tricks won't make things easier on yourself"

I begin to panic a bit as a tree lady begins to blame me for something I didn't do.