||Starbucks. CHP.4||

Your P.O.V
Waking up isn't so easy. I hit snooze too much and sleep way beyond the time I was supposed to wake up.

Today wasn't one of those days. I have to go to work. Yay! Please note the sarcasm. Anyways, you are probably wondering why I didn't sleep in. It's because I hadn't been there in like a week. And they miss me.

Why did I not go to work? You might ask. There's this thing called the Flu. I was horrible. My voice was gone. My cough sounded like I was a dying seal. My eyes were puffy and all red. Every two minutes I puked, which made me extremely skinny. So that's why I didn't go. Not because I hate it there, I mean I do but I get a good amount of money.

Let's get the day started.

That's me^ and my outfit for today

That's me^ and my outfit for today. I know I'm ugly. Don't mention it.

I drag myself downstairs and poured cereal into a bowl.

I yawn and walk to the couch. ''Today's going to be a long day,'' I roll my eyes.

I grab my phone and check how boys are doing.

Princess🌹- good morning boys. How's your morning?⛅️

Danny- I could get used to this. And my morning is lovely how about yours?

Princess🌹- good. Are the others up?

Danny- yea

Princess🌹- why aren't they responding?

Danny- Love, this is just you and me talking😂

I blush of embarrassment.

Princess🌹- haha I knew that. I'm going to get ready for work ttyl

Danny- bye love

I turn off my phone and put the empty bowl in the sink and call an uber.