4. This Is Wrong

Shamoy Persad as Xander Clarkson

Jeremih as Jeremy Clarkson

Xander's P.O.V

I giggled girlishly as he tickled my sides. He knew that that was my fear, so he used it to his advantage.

"P-please Jer!!" I squealed. "P-p-please stop!"

He shook his head and laughed as he continued to violently abuse my sides. My long, curly hair flopped into my face. I cried out for mercy.

"I'm about to pee. Jeremy, please."

He finally had some mercy on me and let me be. We were both breathing heavily and he was on top of me. Our eyes met and I saw a flash go through his eyes. I flushed and pushed my hair out of my face. He rolled off me and I thanked the Lord that he did.

My brother, Jeremy, was the definition of perfect. He had dark, beautiful skin, a low curly cut, and the plumpest pink lips. He was taller than my 5'8. His body was the epitome of his perfection. He had the best abs and pecs. Also, his biceps and triceps were muscular and his smooth, chocolate skin was tightly pulled over his arms.

We stood in front of my bed in awkward silence. I shyly raised my eyes slowly to meet his, and I flushed and looked away when I saw that he was already looking at me. He the tentatively brought his hand up to my chin and pulled my face up, so that I could meet his eyes. I unconsciously licked my lips and his eyes followed the subtle movement. We inched closer and closer until our noses were almost touching.

Then it dawned on me. This was my brother here in front of me!!!

I pulled myself away from him putting some distance between us. I turned away in embarrassment so that I wouldn't have to face him. What were we doing?!!?!?!!?

"Hey," his voice softly came.

People always spoke about how well we spoke although we were black. To them, we spoke "white".

I looked up at him and met his deep eyes.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I want it as much as you do. I know that we are brothers, but I just can't control myself when I'm around you. You make me feel some type of way."

His thumb brushed over my cheek. I took a deep breath. He was making me breathless and butterflies were flipping in my belly. He pulled me closer to him and took my breath away completely so that it was coming out in gasps. He slowly lowered his head, and then finally I was in heaven.

His soft, plump lips brushed against mine. It felt so good. As soon as our lips met, a shock went through me. As cheesy as it sounds, fireworks burst beneath my eyelids. Our lips moved hesitantly together and he licked my bottom lip, requesting entrance to my warm cavern. However, I denied him entry, wanting to tease him a bit. Wait... What the fuck is wrong with me?!!? This is so wrong!!! It felt right though.

He subtly rubbed his groin along mine and a soft moan involuntarily left my mouth causing Jer to gain the access that he had wished for. His tongue caressed mine and my moans began to get louder. They were hardly heard though, as they were swallowed by Jer.

His lips left my mouth and travelled across my jaw to my neck. I angled my neck so that it was exposed to him. His lips made love to my neck for a long while, until he finally hit the jackpot. He had gotten to the spot that made me see stars. He licked and sucked on it the most when he heard me indicate that it was my sweet spot.

His hands travelled down my sides and to my hips, while my own hands travelled to the back of his neck to play with the hair at the nape. He slipped his hand under my shirt and along the ridges of my slightly developed chest. When he got to my nipples, he pinched and twisted them slightly providing me with some of the best pleasure ever.

He pulled my shirt over my head and his mouth descended to my chest, he played with and eased my now erect nipples. He slowly pleasured them separately and thoroughly. After a while, his lips travelled down my quivering chest. He used his teeth to pull down my zipper and I could have sworn that I came in pants at the sight. It had my dick leaking like a faulty faucet.

He pulled the pants down my legs. I made to pull him up to pleasure him as I didn't want to come as yet. However, he stopped me.

"This is your time," he whispered sensually. "Let me pleasure you. You can do me later."

As soon as he had disposed of my clothes, he took my cock deep in his mouth. My head flew back and my eyes rolled over as the tip of my dick hit the back of his throat. He moaned around my dick sending vibrations of pleasure all through my body. I gripped his head and tried to move it up and down on my dick, but Jer grabbed my hands and restrained my movement.

My dick was hard enough to pound nails and I didn't think that I would last much longer with my brother sucking the life out of my dick. As I was close to my climax, he stopped. I groaned in frustration and he chuckled.

Before I could get even one word out regarding his teasing, I felt a wet muscle at my fuck hole. My eyes widened and moans spilled out of my mouth uncontrollably as he ate my ass, making a feast of the prize in front of him. His tongue pushed its way beyond the barrier of my virgin ass and into the channel making me feel its rough ridges against the smooth warmth of my ass.

He was slurping and having a feast while my eyes were about to fall out from the multiple times that they had rolled back into my head. As soon as I was wet enough, he grabbed hold of a condom and some raspberry flavoured lube. He squirted some into his palm and he gripped my dick, slicking it up before doing the same to his own and his fingers.

He then placed one finger at my entrance and slowly pushed the slick digit into me. It burned a little, but nothing that I couldn't handle. He moved it slowly at first, then quickly after gradually gaining some momentum. He then added another finger as soon as I had gotten used to the one that was there already. He then moved both of them in a scissor motion, trying his best to stretch me well to accommodate his huge cock.

After three fingers, I was begging for him to give me some release.

"Please Jer," I begged shamelessly. "I wanna come!!!"

He simply chuckled softly. He disappeared from behind me for a few moments, then reappeared with the sound of foil tearing. After sliding the condom over his length, he used some more of the lube to slick up his dick.

I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself as I prepared to take the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life.

"Ready baby?" he quietly asked.

I simply nodded as I didn't trust my voice to speak at this moment. He gripped the base of his dick and slowly pushed the head past my tight rim. I winced painfully at the burning sensation that accompanied the intrusion. He pushed all the way to the hilt extremely slowly and stilled when his hips pressed against the apples of my ass.

I waited for the sensation to lessen before informing Jer that I was ready. As I did, I couldn't help but to think about how wrong our actions were. I didn't care though, because it felt like the most right and natural thing that I would ever do.

He pulled out and slowly rammed back in. He repeated this process until he hit that spot in me that had me moaning loudly and curling my toes to deal with the erotic sensations. He gradually picked up speed as he made sweet love to me. When it was time to come, we came together screaming each other's names in bliss.

I was wrapped up in his arms as I came down from my high. I knew that this was wrong, but it felt oh so right.