5. The Locker Room

Francisco Lachowski as Aiden Prince

Adym Alyxnder Yorba as Chase Collins

Chase's P.O.V

I panted as I jogged around the field with sweat dripping down my face. I'm so unfit. Shit! I need to do more physical activities. I felt breeze hit me as he whipped past me blowing his whistle. He was lucky that he had been doing physical activities ever since he was fucking born.

"Hurry up Collins!"

He had already done the laps twice the times I've done them. I was the only one left struggling on the field as everyone had done theirs. One of my laps was two of his. He was just so perfect. His young, athletic body for his age of 35, his young, boyish looks, his dark hair that complemented his dark eyes and his pale, yet tan smooth skin. He was just so fucking perfect. I wonder what had inspired him to become a teacher.

My chest burned and my legs shook as I attempted to finish my last lap. As soon as I got to the place where everyone gathered when they we done, my hands gripped my knees and my fingers turned white. My curly black and blond hair that resembled a mop, flopped into my face. My chest heaved as my lungs tried to get in as much air as they could.

I personally loathed P.E. classes. And it's not because I lack physical abilities. I just hate running and playing in the sun and getting sweaty. I value my appearance very much, and no I'm not gay. Everyone thinks that. However, I have never been attracted to a girl before. I have had girlfriends, but I've never been attracted in any way to any of them.

"Okay, guys," Mr. Prince said. "That's all for today. You may hit the showers."

I exhaled with great relief. As I was about to grab my things to go, a deep voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Not you, Collins."

A groan escaped me. I just wanted to get home from this long day. I swallowed the profanities that were tempting to slip from my mouth. I walked over to where Mr. Prince was standing.

"You will help me to pack up the stuff before you go," he said. "Then after, you can take a shower for as long as you want."

It was a reasonable compromise, I think, so I went along with it.

Some minutes later, I was finished with doing what I was doing and I was ready to go and hit the showers. Before I could leave, Mr. Prince walked over to me from where he was standing.

"Thank you, Chase."

An involuntary jolt went through me. It was the first time since he was here for 5 months that he had said my name. Something about how he said it was erotic for me. I had to bite my lip to stop the moan from escaping me. My face flushed and I nodded swiftly. I could have sworn that I saw Mr. Prince's eyes darkening, but it could have just been that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

But, the fuck though?!!?!??! I'm not gay.

I walked briskly to the locker room to get me my shower. Now, one thing that I absolutely loved about my school was that it was a luxury high school. We had hot water, a huge cafeteria, 3 swimming pools and a huge gymnasium. The fields were very big and spacious, as were the courts. Our showers were very clean and comfortable and they were there for both girls and boys.

I walked into the best stall as I realized that there was no one else there. I was the only one left. I placed my towel on the rail and walked back to my bag for my soap and my rag. I slowly lathered myself to get rid of the sweat and dirt from my body. I felt my muscles slowly relaxing as the rag glided over my skin.

When I was done, I turned on the shower and the hot water burst from the shower head flowing over my body. As I was washing myself off, the soap fell from my hands. I cursed before bending over to pick it up. As I was getting back up, warm, smooth hand gripped my hips and something found its way in the crack of my ass. I gasped and tried to free myself from the grip that had got me so tight.

Lips found its way to my ears and a voice whispered to me.

"Stay still, beautiful."

A shiver ran up my spine as I recognized that voice to be Mr. Prince.

"M-Mr. P-Prince! W-what are y-you d-doing?!!" I panted.

"I love when you call me Mr. Prince," he whispered huskily in my ear. "I know you love it. I'm gonna fuck you shitless."

I gasped as his warm breath prickled my neck. I hated this, I don't want this.

My mind's telling me no, but my body's telling me yes. It seems as though my 'Kanye' loves the moment. He was hard as fuck and dripping massive loads of precum.

Mr. Prince gripped my hard dick and pumped it with one hand from the bottom to the top. I let out a husky moan and threw my head back against his neck.

"That's it baby, moan for me."

That brought me back to my senses.

"Mr. Prince, I-I can't do this. You're my t-teacher a-a-and I-I-I'm not even g-g-gay."

Mr. Prince laughed huskily, and his eyes darkened.

"I know that you want this as much as I do. Your mouth's saying one thing."

He then gripped my dick. I moaned out. My stupid self was definitely proving him right. This shit was wrong though.

"Your dick's saying another."

I liked how it felt when he gripped my dick and pumped it.

'Fuck it!' I said to myself.

I reached behind me and placed his dick in my crack. He groaned as my hand made contact with his 9-incher. He was fucking huge. I spat on my hand and lubed his dick from the base to the tip, while he jerked me off. And then, right there in the shower, while I was partially lathered in soap, with the water running over our naked bodies, I lost my virginity to my gym teacher, Mr. Prince.

He slipped in his dick into me slowly. I groaned as he did. I felt so filled. His dick was fucking huge compared to my tight asshole. The feeling of him going into me raw was so fucking hot.

"You're so fucking tight," his husky voice whispered into my ear almost making me cum.

Then the pattern began. In and out slowly, in and out fucking quickly for 5 minutes, slowing down, circling hips, hitting the G on every single thrust. It was that pattern over and over. When he gripped my waist and bent my back so that it arched, I felt every inch of his dick all up in my asshole.

This was the time for him to speed up. He went at it as fast as he possibly could. He smacked my ass and drove his dick deep inside me hitting my prostate head on. I cried out with pleasure and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Fucking cum bitch!" he yelled.

I screamed coming all over my stomach and the floor of the shower. He groaned and yelled before busting his nut all up in my ass. His body twitched as my ass milked the last of his seed. Some seconds later, his flaccid cock slipped from my ass.

"Push that shit out," he ordered.

I flexed my asshole and pushed his creamy seed from my winking asshole. He lathered his fingers in his own cum and stuffed them into my mouth. He was fucking delicious. He tasted of cherries and pineapples.

"Let's clean up," he said looking deep into my eyes. "We're going back to my place."

I nodded obediently and he gripped my cheeks, kissing me softly. It was then that it dawned on me. I fucked this dude before I even kissed him. However, all my thoughts left my head as his tongue entered my mouth, caressing my own tongue. Jolts of excitement went down my back. This was going to be a quite eventful night.