Chapter 1

Lauren's POV:
It was almost 5:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I didn't sleep the whole night. I was freaked out by the fact I had just moved to LA all the way from Toronto. To tell you the truth I was scared. I was scared to be living all by myself, scared that someone could break in and I wouldn't have anyone by my side to help me. Scared that I'll never find anyone and end up getting 7 cats and still be living alone. Cmon Lauren don't be stupid you're allergic to cats. But I guess there are some upsides. I mean my house my rules right? And I could decorate the place however I wanted it to and no one could say anything about it. Anyways, I heard ringing coming from my phone so I picked it up and answered.

Lauren: Hello?
Mia: Hey its Mia
Lauren: Oh hey Mia!
Mia: So how's the new place? Do you like living alone?
Lauren: Yeah the place is great! But I have to get used to the living alone part
Mia: Oh well there's this party tonight at Rem's you should totally come!!
Lauren: Oh my gosh I haven't seen Rem in forever! But I might just stay in tonight I still have to move stuff around and unpack boxes
Mia: Lauren, I am your best friend. And I think I am legally obligated to drag you out of the apartment if I need to. You're coming to the party!
Lauren: Well I guess I should get out more..and it is my first party since I got here...
Mia: That's EXACTLY why you should come!
Lauren: Okay fine
Mia: YES! Ok the party starts at 7:00, do you want me to come pick you up?
Lauren: Yeah sure!
Mia: Okay see you at 7:00! Bye!
Lauren: Bye...

I hang up the phone and make myself breakfast. Once I finished eating I washed my dish, dried, and headed to the couch to watch some T.V. I let out a big yawn and before I know it I fell asleep on my couch. I woke up about 2 hours later and I see that it's only 8:00. What? I swear it feels like 3:00 pm. So I decide to get dressed and go grocery shopping. I throw on a pink cropped sweatshirt, a pair of boyfriend jeans, and my white converse and I head to the store. Once I got all my groceries I headed home and I unloaded them into my fridge and pantry. I went back to my bedroom and I fell back asleep. I wake back up and I check my phone and it was already 5:30. I had completely forgotten about Rem's party tonight and I was not ready AT ALL. I had no makeup on and I looked like a hobo. I needed to get ready.

Oh my gosh. I don't even know where my lotion is let alone party clothes! What am I supposed to wear? I start digging through my boxes and I eventually find my clothes. I put on my black halter top and some ripped jean shorts. I get my makeup bags and head to the bathroom. Once I finish my makeup I grab my flat iron and straighten my hair. I check my phone again and it was 6:30. I still had some time to kill before the party so I hop on my couch and watch some T.V. Mia called me and said she was here. I grab my phone, wallet, and keys, I shove them into my bag and make my way down to the parking garage.

Lauren: Hey!
Mia: Hey Lauren! I felt like I haven't seen you in forever!
Lauren: Oh my gosh same! I've missed you!
Mia: I missed you too! Okay now let's get going we don't wanna miss that party!
Lauren: Yep...Don't wanna miss that party!...

We arrive at Rem's house, we walk inside and it's FULL OF YOUTUBERS. I see some of my friends like Tiff, Rem of course, Lilly, and a couple other people I know. But there were also some people here that I had NO idea who they were. Mia sees one of her friends and she quickly turns to me and says "I'll be right back! Go mingle! Have fun!" Okay...I mutter under my breath. I was so nervous. Everyone was dancing and having fun and I'm just that clueless girl standing in the corner not doing anything. I finally decided I was going to go get a drink and try to walk around and talk to some people.

Hey guys! I hope you like the first chapter! I'm going to be writing more in the future and I can't wait to see what happens next... And don't worry Alex will most definitely be in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading and sorry if it was bad it's my first story but stay tuned for more chapters!!✌🏽❤️