Chapter 13

Lauren's POV:
We're going to the doctor and I'm really nervous. I don't know what was gonna happen if I had this baby. I didn't have any money to support it. I only had a little apartment and the money I get from YouTube. And me and Alex aren't even married so I don't know what I'm going to do about that. But we shortly arrive to the doctor. Hi I'm Dr. Johnston! I heard your here for an ultrasound, is that correct? Yes...I replied sounding shy. Okay well let's get started! I am going to need you to lift up your shirt. I lifted up my shirt and looked at Alex. He looked scared. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. We're gonna be fine. We're gonna get through this together. Okay Alex said. Now, this is going to feel a little cold to the touch. He squeezed this blue looking gel on my stomach and he put a wand up to it. The doctor pulled up the ultrasound on a monitor. And there is your baby. It's beautiful we both said. Would you like to know the sex? Me and Alex looked at each other and we looked into each other's eyes. Yes we both said at the same time. It's a girl. We're having girl? We're having a girl! Alex says in an excited tone. The doctor wipes the gel off of my stomach and Alex gives me a hug. I could tell he was smiling, but I wasn't. I wasn't ready to have a baby. I didn't know what to do. I had to talk to Alex about this. We went to his place and I sat him down on his couch.

Lauren: Can we talk?
Alex: Yeah sure what's up?
Lauren: I don't think I'm ready to...have a baby
Alex: What? What are you saying?
Lauren: I'm saying I don't think I want to have it...
Alex: So you're saying you want to kill the baby?
Lauren: Well don't say it like that!
Alex: You want an abortion?
Lauren: I mean yeah...
Alex: I thought you wanted to have this baby, you said we would get through this together...
Lauren: I know but I just don't think I'm fit to be a mother.
Alex: Well what if I wanted a baby?
Lauren: Alex! We're not even married! Hell I don't even think we're dating! I don't even know what we are!
Alex: Were not dating?
Lauren: No! I don't know...
Alex: Well if we weren't dating before we sure as hell aren't dating now!
Lauren: Are you seriously getting mad about this? ITS MY BODY! I'm telling you I don't want this baby!
Alex: Haven't you ever even thought what I wanted in this situation?
Lauren: No! Do you know how much pressure this is on me?
Alex: I'm the freaking father of this baby Lauren! I have a say in this!
Lauren: I. Don't. Want. This. Baby.
Alex: Why are you being so stubborn?!
Lauren: Oh I'm being stubborn?!
Alex: Yeah you are!
Lauren: Excuse me?!
Alex: I wish you died in that car accident!

My heart dropped. Everything went silent. My eyes filled with tears and started to fall down my face.

Alex: Lauren I didn't mean that...

I ran out of his apartment and ran home. I slammed my door shut and I went to my bedroom and cried my eyes out. I can't believe he said that to me. He knows that accident was traumatizing for me. He knows to never bring it up or to talk about it EVER. I hated him. He was the one I could talk to. The only one I felt safe around. The only one I could trust. And he ruined everything. I was hurting so bad. I heard banging on the door. Lauren! Lauren! Lauren please I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please just open up. Lauren... GO AWAY! I yelled in direction of the door. Lauren please just listen! I didn't mean it, it just came out of my mouth at the last second! I promise I didn't mean it! Please just let me in. 10 minutes later I looked through the peephole and he was gone. I decided to go to the store to get some ice cream. I left my apartment and I walked to the store. I got some Coffee Toffee crunch ice cream and I checked out. I was walking home and I saw Alex standing far away on the same sidewalk. He starts running towards me and I start to run away. Lauren! Lauren wait please! He keeps getting closer and closer. As I'm looking back to make sure he's not close to me I hear him say Lauren watch out! I was in shock. There was a car heading straight towards me. Out of nowhere Alex pushes me out of the way and we tumble on the sidewalk. I hit my head on the ground and my head starts bleeding. Ow...

Alex: Are you okay?!
Lauren: Yeah...my head hurts
Alex: We have to take you to the hospital

Hey guys! Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Okay byee✌🏽❤️