Indra Uchiha reincarnation Obito Uchiha

Indra Uchiha's reincarnation Obito Uchiha.

Spiral Zetsu come here to me. Yes Madara sama. What is it master? I'm dying, I want you to find my reincarnation and train him to protect the Uchiha clan. Yes Madara sama. Plus I found a boy who will be born two days in October 26 and he will also have powerful eyes, which could rival your own Madara sama.

That's good spiral Zetsu, you must be his sensei and his guardian. Understand Spiral. Yes Madara sama. Spiral Zetsu I'm putting my will inside another Zetsu so I can tell him powerful jutsu's and the history of the Uchiha clan. Also give him my war gunbai and sickle. "Yes Madara sama" spiral Zetsu said in a childish tone. "Spiral Zetsu takes this to him as a present when he is five Madara" said giving him an orange goggle and a green scarf. Sure Madara sama.

What about Ashura Senju's reincarnation. His reincarnation is Natsumi Uzumaki who was born last week ago. A female hahahaha, nice joke spiral Zetsu. Madara sama it's not a joke. Wait it isn't, oh. She's going to be the next priestess of the land of Ogre. That's all right but this time the Uchiha's will prevail. The Uchiha's name is Obito Uchiha.

That's a good name, Zetsu come here. Yes Master.

"I will put my will in you." Madara said stabbing Zetsu with a black rod, which makes black Zetsu. Your job is to tell Obito to get my brother's eyes from Nagato Uzumaki from Amegakure am I understood. Yes Madara sama. Spiral Zetsu give him these powerful scrolls that I wrote all my jutsu's and about how to use the rinnegan and take my blood and Hashirama's blood and inject him with it all right. Yes Madara sama I won't let you down. "Good bye then" Madara said and stopped siphoning chakra from the 10 tails husk aka (Gedou Mazo) and died.

Let's get started spiral Zetsu stated. All right both Zetsu and Black Zetsu said.

Two days Later

Congratulations said the nurse to both Kagami Uchiha and Hitomi Uzumaki Uchiha. It's a boy said the nurse. Let me see him said Hitomi sure said the nurse as she comes to her and shows her child to her. Let me clean him up said the nurse. Look Hitomi that's our first child his face looks yours Hitomi. And he has the same hair and eyes and body as yours said Hitomi.

Ahh said the nurse as she faints. Everyone came inside the room including Minato Namikazi, Kushina Uzumaki, Fugaku Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha, Hiruzen Sarutobi and his wife and Hiruka Uzumaki who's daughter is Natsumi Uzumaki Ashura's reincarnation.

What happened asked Fugaku to his older brother. That thing took my son said Kagami worried for his son. Good everyone is here. Who are you? asked Kushina. My name is Spiral Zetsu and I'm going to tell you about the child of prophecy. What are you talking about I'm the child of prophecy said Minato. Are you joking with me, you a Senju think you're the second child of prophecy. What are you laughing at Kushina said?

Look I'll tell you the truth you can't be the child of prophecy if you don't have both Indra's and Ashura's chakra. Also if your Indra's reincarnation in your dominant hand there will be a crescent moon for the Uchiha and for Ashura's reincarnation you will get a sun in the dominant hand for the Senju and Uzumaki clan Spiral Zetsu said by channeling chakra to Obito's right hand showing the crescent moon to everyone. Who are they Fugaku and Hiruzen said together? Indra is the first Uchiha and Ashura is the first Senju. And why do you need both their chakra's to become the child of prophecy Hiruzen said. Because they're both brothers Indra the eldest and Ashura the youngest. Their father is the Sage of six paths. That's a myth Hiruzen said. If it was a myth can you explain to me how Nagato got the rinnegan? How do you know about that, that's an SSS class secret Hiruzen asked? Because I was originally the one to give him those eyes when he was six years old. The owner of those eyes is Izuna Uchiha, Madara's younger brother. That would mean Madara is alive said Fugaku. (Everyone was tensed up about it).