Bendys crush

[Bendys pov]    bendy was day dreaming about alice angel his crush bendy wanted to have her to his self alice came up to him and said hi bendy how are you doing bendy looked up and blushed at her then bendy said hi alice im good how about you alice said im good alice sat next to bendy. Bendy didnt know this but alice had a crush on bendy but she hid it alice and bendy were talking then she fell asleep on bendy he blushed and took alice to his room and put her on his bed he then took a shower and got in bed with her the next morning alice woke up and realized she was sleeping with bendy she blushed dark black then bendy woke up and blushed black the two were looking at each other bendy said morning alice said m..morning they got out of bed and went out of the bedroom boris came up to them and said hi guys breakfast is done come and eat alice bendy and boris ate breakfast then they went to differant places. [Alice pov] alice was in the recording booth singing you will believe to herself  boris was watching his and bendys cartoons alice soon left the booth and joined boris and they watched the cartoons together. [Bendys pov] bendy was in his room looking at a picture of alice he soon got a boner and took his dick out and he started to stroke it moaning her name as he stroke faster.