chocolate ice cream

—

a sigh left liza's lips as she explained to kristen and gabbie her plan to get alex and y/n together.

the two liked each so much but we're clearly oblivious that the other liked them. suddenly a loud voice filled liza's living room causing her to stop talking.

"can i help?" david asked as he walked out of liza's bedroom.

"i thought you left!" liza exclaimed causing the brunette boy to scoff. "let's be honest i never leave." david said as he took of his black hat and ran his hand through his hair.

"well i have an idea on how to get the two together." david said as the three girls scooted towards him anxious to hear his plan.

david started explaining the idea he had in his head as the girl's nodded and mumbled small, "uh-huh" when appropriate.

"so what do you think?" david asked with a big smile on his face. the three girls looked at each other before finally agreeing that it was the best plan.

so with high hopes the four people left towards david's house where alex was.

+++

y/n walked through david's front door with a chocolate ice cream in her hand. as she put her keys in her pocket she looked up and was suddenly met with liza's smiling face.

"hi y/n!" she exclaimed a bit to happy. "hey." y/n said as she eyed her bestfriend up and down. "you okay?" y/n asked as she took another lick of her ice cream.

"uh-huh." liza said before grabbing the girls hands and walking her towards the living room where everyone was but alex and david.

y/n and liza instantly begin joining in kristen, gabbie, and corinna's conversation as david gave alex a "pep talk" in his room.

"david you know i like her that's going to be awkward!" alex exclaimed as he paced around david's room.

"don't worry! she is totally fine with it and plus it will be great clickbait!" david exclaimed causing the boy to stop pacing.

"she's fine with it? how do you know?" alex asked. a mischievous smirk made it's way onto david's lips as he started talking.

"she knows already. she said it's totally fine! liza and i already talked to her and she thinks it will be perfect for the vlog!"

a laugh left alex's lips. "oh, okay then." alex said before walking out of david's bedroom with david trailing behind him as he started filming.

"oh and david." alex said as he stopped in the hallway of the living room.

"what?"

"if i find out you're lying about this and she doesn't know i'm going to kick your ass." alex said before turning around and walking towards y/n.

david gulped as he held the camera towards the two. david was definitely going to get his ass kicked then.

"hey y/n?" alex said as he stopped in front of the girl.

"yeah?" y/n asked as gabbie, liza, and kirsten started filming from their phones.

"can i try some of your ice cream?" he asked causing y/n to shake her head yes.

"it's just chocolate." y/n said causing alex to shrug as y/n extended the ice cream cone in her hand.

suddenly alex connected his lips to y/n's causing loud gasps to fill the living room from their friends.

"damnit y/n!" david yelled as
y/n's chocolate ice cream fell out of her hand and onto david's white rug.

y/n placed her hands around alex's neck as he cupped her cheeks. the two then pulled away with wide eyes.

"you didn't know i was going to kiss you huh?" alex asked causing y/n to shake her head no.

"david!" alex screamed as he turned towards david causing him to run in the opposite direction. david started saying his outro and giving his shoutouts as alex kept chasing after him.