proposal

—

y/n anxiously tapped her foot on the ground as alex held her hand. y/n was a famous actor starring in a lot of popular films so when the director of the film she was working on told her he wasn't sure who should play her love interest the perfect person came to y/n's mind.

she chose her love interest in real life, alex. as soon as alex came in to audition for the role the director immediately liked him and gave him the role that very day.

now the couple was seated around a table with various other actors who starred in the movie and the director as they waited to see who would win the award.

suddenly multiple short videos of movie and tv couples kissing started playing as loud cheers sounded for each one. the last kiss showed was alex and y/n's characters they played finally kissing after the fans had been waiting forever causing many people in the crowd to scream.

"and the winners of the award is." zendaya said as a drum roll started playing.

"y/n y/l/n and alex ernst!" tom holland announced causing multiple people to stand up and scream including everyone at their table.

y/n quickly stood, alex standing with her. the two looked at each other with big smiles on their faces and quickly connected their lips causing even louder screams to sound.

y/n and alex walked hand in hand up the stairs towards tom and zendaya as multiple other actors congratulated them.

tom quickly placed a kiss on y/n's cheek as alex placed a kiss on zendaya's. y/n then quickly hugged zendaya as alex did the same to tom.

"holy shit." y/n said into the microphone as she held the award in her hand. "okay so i'm going to try and say this as quick as i can. thank you to all the fans for starters. our movie wouldn't have gone anywhere without you guys. also, the wonderful cast and crew thank you guys for showing alex and i such kindness." y/n said as she racked her mind of people to thank.

"thank you to all of our parents too. also, thank you to the director for creating such badass female and male characters." alex said as he equally rushed out his words.

"don't forget my wonderful boyfriend alex. thank you baby!"
y/n said causing multiple people to say a series of "aww's."

"speaking of significant others." alex said as he started talking into the microphone.

"around 4 years ago i met my bestfriend on accident when i messaged her thinking she was someone else. when she told me her name i instantly recognized her from her movies and when i told her my name she instantly recognized me from david's vlogs." alex said with a laugh.

"so this award is for the girl who has managed to make me happy when no one else has. y/n, you've made me so happy these past few years and i don't see myself without you. so..." alex said as he pulled a box out of his pocket and got on one knee causing everyone to start screaming.

"will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" he asked as tears started pouring down y/n's face.

"yes! yes!" y/n screamed as alex placed the ring on her finger. she instantly wrapped her hands on his cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips.

everyone screamed as the screen showed everything happening. tom and zendaya were freaking out in the background not expecting that at all.

"once again thank you!" alex said into the microphone as he grabbed the award. he wrapped his hands around y/n's waist as they walked backstage together.

big smiles on both of their faces.