K N O W I N G / L U I

Lui's POV

I let Y/N stay in my room, there's no weapon there whatsoever, only her pocket knife. But since there's no windows there at all, she has no escape.

~~

I went upstairs to my room, which is Y/N's room for a while. I got some fresh orange juice, bacons and an egg, mashed potatos. Yummy.

I knocked on her door, and I called out her name. She opened the door immediately, and a big smile is on her face. She even cleaned my room. It was a bit messy, but I thanked her for doing it.

~~

"How did you got caught? I know you're a serial killer but...I'm kinda curious." I asked her. She was really hungry, devouring her food. Like damn, chill please.

"Urgh- Marcel. I think, caught me. Then Wildcat smacked my back, hard." She kept eating, unti her food is finished.

"Good breakfast by the way! Thank you!" She smiled at me, sweetly.

"That smile of yours can fool a looot of people." I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Ehhh, I don't really know. Cause I don't really show up to anyone. But my mom did thought the same too." She looked down and play with her thumbs. Then she sighs.

"Why sad all of the sudden?" She put her plate on the counter, and she lie down her bed.

"Cause I miss her..my life when I was a youn kiddo used to be, good. But everything went downhill, because of.." The anger building up in her is noticable, yet she is trying to stay calm.

"You know Lui...let's just forget the past, and never go back. Or if yours is good, go back. Do what is right? I'm just an insane killer. Who cannot calm down, because of her sickness." She twitches.

"Are you actually crazy? Like did you ever go-"

"I was put into a white suit, and in an asylum. Had to stay there for a while ya know?" She's just rolling around the bed now. Hugging her pillow, uncomfortably.

For now, I'm letting her talk herself out. I'm not gonna use any of this information to destroy her in the future. But to be honest, she's really nice.

"I just really can't trust anybody...because no matter what I do. To prove them they could trust me. Ugh..I always got pushed away. It was him...who did it. I wasn't the one at fault." She was mumbling, but every word she says, I can understand.

But something I wouldn't do, just did happen. I went for her, she was being silent. I can hear each other's heartbeats..in sync. I hugged her.

She hug me, nervously. But our arms wrapped around each other.

"So...is this a real hug?" She looks at me, tears forming. I frowned at her.

"Do you feel relax?" She nodded, then looked down.

"I really love it, I don't remember when was the last time I got a nice hug." She tightened her hug around me.

Then she sobs.

Then someone opened the door.