B L U S H E S

So I decided, letting out all my thoughts, clearing my head. I'll help the crew.

They told me that I should train myself with guns, I could be a hard person to handle in the first place.

But my mind told me, to just chill. Don't let their threats get into my brain, and never let it take over.

And now, choices are over. Can't go back, to who and where I used to be. Joining a crew, some of them already give their trust to me.

~~

~next day~ 》morning《

I woke up hearing the alarm go off, making me sit up straight, but still feeling tired. I heard someone calling my name.

I'm not an early bird, just a lazy b*tch. I stood up and soon after that I heard someone knock on my door.

I opened it, and it was Marcel, Vanoss, Delirious, and Wildcat...who is still leaning on the wall for support. What a sleepy head.

"Are you ready?" Vanoss asked me, and I nodded.

"Aye yay! Captain!" There's that squeaky voice, then Lui showed up with a happy smile on his face. He then looked at me, giving me a tight hug. Wildcat then turned fully awake as this happened.

"Good morning Y/n!" I smiled, while the others give glares to Lui. Vanoss then interrupted us with a few fake coughs.

"Training. This morning." Vanoss cross his arms, Lui turned to him then nodded and smiled.

"We're gonna have so much fun Y/n!" He turns his head to me, grabbing my hand.

"We'll sure do! And hopefully I'll learn fast thoough." I scratched the back of my neck, laughing nervously.

"Don't worry, as long as you don't play too much. I think we'll be all good." He gave me a thumbs up, and a pat behind my back.

"Get to work." Vanoss ordered, and everyone parted ways, while I followed Lui.

As we were walking around, we actually went outside, Lui told me to wear a bullet proof vest.

"So like, are you just really skilled with handling knives?" Lui ask me randomly.

"Yeah, pretty much. But I didn't look like I was skilled when I got captured by Marcel and Wildcat." I sighed.

"I'm kinda disappointed of myself, but my heart and guts told me to just chill, yet I wasn't really chill at all. Cause who would be?" Lui chuckled, and just nodded in agreement.

"You'll be learning on how to shoot though." He looked at me straight into my eyes, his eyes shined. I just smiled at him.

"GET TO WORK YOU SLACKERS!" Wildcat from a far, shouted at us.

"WE WILL TY-WILDCAT!" Lui shouted back at him pausing slightly, and since Wildcat already told me his real name.

I already knew, but I guess they're all keeping it as a secret. I just waited for Lui, he was setting up the pistols, shotguns, and rifles.

"You're gonna flew, I bet you 10 bucks."

"Hell no." I murmured. So I could only hear it myself. Not letting Lui know I'm talking to nobody but my brain.

"I beeet you will." After that, I just shook it off. As Lui told me to wear a few more safety gears. The gloves, earmuffs, and the glasses.

"There's a looot of stuff here." I said that as I stared at the guns.

"Yep! You'll be practicing all day. Aiming at the target, and bang bang!" I smiled at how he's trying to make me feel like chill.

~timeskip~ pistol

"I'm a bit nervous.." I was holding the pistol gun, aiming at the targets. I was meant to shoot upwards, but the force of shooting made my arms move slightly.

Making me not steady, Lui is ready if something will happened.

~timeskip~ sniper rifle

This is the time, the moment I don't want to happened. I'm not feeling good even if I did learned on how to aim well, I improved fast, and Lui was very proud of me.

As I positioned myself in place, I grab the heavy gun. Aiming..then I shoot. But instead of that. I flew backwards, making me realize my body should be tough and hard when it comes to these things.

Lui tried to catch me but we both end up falling. My eyes were closed that time. As the other guys run to us, to see what just happened.

They all saw us, me and Lui in a straddling position. Which was awkward, because how the f*ck did we both end up to this position.

(Google it if you only want. It was a really weird position for you and Lui to end up.)

Lui and I blushed in embarassment. Wildcat had the death glare, but he remained to stay quiet, while Vanoss stepped in.

"What are you two doing?!" Vanoss scolded us. I stood up, then helped Lui.

"She flew, like a bird." Lui acted like his have wings, using his hands.

"I hate rifles.." I look down, and my fist gripped the hem of my t-shirt. Lui looked at me, with a sad look on his face.

"We'll take a break Y/n. I'm not gonna force you to practice rifles." He smiled at me, and all I can do is smile back.

These moment brings back so many memories, that I can't accept.

"So I guess no f*cking between you and Lui huh? Better be." Wildcat said grumpily.

"Of course." I butted in, then glared at him. "Chill Wildcat." I said to him, and hoping he would listen.

He was silent for a few seconds, and I was surprised he did. The corner of my mouth, then curled up into a smile.

~timeskip~

Delirious then went towards me, the others went back inside the base. Making me and Delirious, the only one stay.

"Hey Y/n..do you wanna go out?" I eyed him. While he stared at me, through his mask's eyeholes.

"I don't think I'm allowed to go without a permission." I told him, shrugging randomly.

"I always go out without a permission." He said mumbling.

"I don't want to screw up my first day with you guys." He pouted and just sighed.

"Eh, you're right-" Delirious was cut off by Vanoss calling his name.

"DELIRIOUS LET'S GO!" I stood up, and he did as well.

But when that happened, my butt got smacked. My first turned red, and I glared at Delirious who is laughing behind his back.

"You dickhead!" I screamed at his face, but he kept laughing anyway. So I gave up.

We both parted our ways, making me go back to my room to take a quick shower, and a short nap.