Im sorry

Walking through the doors of my school was different this time. This time not only was it my last first day but I was also alone. Well, in some sense. Although Trenton was walking next to me I was still alone. We never had a chance in the first place so it's wrong of me to think that we could have any kind of future together. But still it's nice to day dream. My heart flutters slightly as his hand brushes against mine. Sure it was all an accident but that doesn't stop my heart from going a thousand miles a minute.

Trenton's PoV

After Jess got out of her car I saw her pull down her long sleeves and I know that she hasn't stopped. I do miss her, that never changed through out all of high school. And now it's our last year here. I hope I can finally make her see how sorry I am for what I did. Since we broke up the very beginning of ninth grade I haven't seen much of her. And when ever I do she always has to go run off and do something. I know that she's been avoiding me. I'm not blinded. As the two of us talk I see her smile and I know that it's not real. And how could it be with what she's been through. A part of me wants to ask her if the rumors are true, but I know that's not my place. Walking into the building I see some of my old friends but I don't leave her side. I have already once when she needed me. I won't do it again and I know that she needs me right now.

Jessica's PoV

Finally, choir. The one class that I have been looking forward to since the beging of the summer. I can't stay away from my family. The people who have helped me through so much. I walk into the oh so familiar room and a real smile finds its way into my lips for the first time since.. no I won't think about him, not in here. My eyes scan the room for a familiar face and that's when I see one of my best friends, Erin.

"Erin! Baby! I can't believe it's our last year here!" I cry running up to give her a big hug. As I wrap my arms around her I think of the day we first met and how lucky I was to have a friend like her.

"Me too! It's really sad but I'm also really excited because now we can do what we want!" Her arms hold me close and her words hit me hard. I hadn't thought of what I would be doing with my life after high school. "So Jessica" her voice changes and I know that she's going to ask me something but what I'm not sure. "I saw you and Trenton walk in together. Are you guys a thing again??" Her question took me by surprise and I just looked at her.

"Erin you know that I haven't even thought about dating someone since Alex. Not to mention Trenton and I haven't talked since we broke up." My words were true but a small part of me wishes that him and I could be together again. He was such a nice guy until the end. And that wasn't even his fault.

"Yea sure, anyways! Do you think we'll have a new student teacher? I heard that we might get two this year!" She was quick to drop it this time but I know that she'll bring it up again by the end of the day. I don't really like talking about what happened with Trenton and I because it was my fault and I still feel bad to this day about how we ended.

"Alright class it's time to start. For those of you who don't know I'm Mrs. Chapman and I am the show choir teacher, along with band,jazz band, and the two dance classes." As much as I love Mrs. Chapman I couldn't listen today, I had way to much on my mind.