11

-17 Years Old-

College was now on the horizon as Yongsun was becoming busier and busier with her senior year and entrance exams that her parents made her take. Moonbyul was out as a lesbian now after experiencing a long denial period that Yongsun had to drag her out of. Turns out, Yongsun had figured her sexuality out a while ago and was waiting for Moonbyul to catch up. While Moonbyul's parents were hesitant on accepting her, they reluctantly did and soon began to invest time in asking her if she had met any girls that caught her eye. They chose not to mention it to Yongsun's parents. It was halfway during the semester when Yongsun comes bursting into Moonbyul's room crying and plopping down at her familiar spot next to Moonbyul. She felt a ping of hot anger run down her body as she realized it had something to do with her boyfriend, Eric. Yongsun had been dating Eric for about a year and a half at that time. The day that Yongsun admitted to having accepted his offer to be his girlfriend, Moonbyul felt her heart shatter just a tad bit. It was also a wakeup call to the painful reality that she liked the petite older girl far more than she had imagined.

Moonbyul cried until she passed out that night.