PART 1

(Y/N)= Your name
(N/N)= New nickname

My name is (Y/N) and yeah, I live in Central city the home of the famous Flash. Not many people know me but I am a superhero who goes by the name of 'Nightingale'. I have flexibility powers. Nobody knows my real identity except maybe for a few like, Barbara Gordon and Diana Prince. Maybe I should let the world know the real me but before that I had some business to do. Recently, I got a call from an anonymous person saying, "Meet us as Star labs tomorrow. I swear we're not going to kidnap you". That voice sounded familiar but I didn't care. The next day I woke up to my alarm at 8:00 A.M and stared right at my 'Flash' poster. To be honest, I have a MAJOR crush on him. So I slipped into my grey hoodie and sweatpants and put my hair into a ponytail and I rushed out the apartment and ran to star labs (it was not that far). As I entered Star labs I bumped into one of the most adorable looking guy I've ever seen! "Hi.....ummm.....er.....I'm here to see someone who called me". I blabbed stupidly. He smirked cutely and made me swoon. "Oh yeah...". He said slowly. "Follow me". He said, taking my hand. My heart skipped a beat and I wondered if it was possible to stay alive at this moment. I followed him to a large scientific looking room which was empty and futuristic. He looked straight into my eyes and said, " This is star labs". He said in a velvety voice. I was so lost in his beautiful eyes that I answered stupidly, "yeah. I know". "Oh that's nice". He said. Then suddenly someone cleared their throat. I turned and saw a bunch of important looking strangers. One was a stern looking, pretty young woman with wavy Brown hair. The other was a goofy looking young man with shoulder length hair whom I knew as Cisco Ramon. The guy who appeared in the star labs commercial. "Barry? Who's this?". Asked Cisco. The cute boy who's name appeared to be Barry, Blushed. "This is.....the famous Nightingale and I heard that she was looking for a job and I thought maybe she'll fit in here since she's good at forensics". Said Barry. I was so shocked that all I said was, "wait. You called me?". He blushed "yeah..." I was confused "how did you get to know me?" He started explaining "Well....not so long ago I noticed a dark figure in an alley so I followed and saw you fighting captain cold. I was impressed. So I followed you home and saw who you really were so I found out your phone number by giving the city council your address and I found you, (Y/N)". He smiled his heart stopping smile that made me forget how to breathe. "Wow". I managed to say. After that I was introduced to everyone at star labs and also accepted the job as a junior forensic scientific who worked along side.....BARRY ALLEN! Everyone was so amazing and I found out that Barry Allen was actually my all time crush, The Flash! I had another fangirl attack and forgot how to breathe. Again! After I went home I got another call from Barry but this time it was a different message. "Hey, (Y/N)!". He said as my heart stopped. "So meet me on top of the highest building in central city. Don't forget to wear your Nightingale costume!". He added. I could feel his expression even through my cell phone. "Ok, Barry". I said as my heart started to work again. I dressed the nightingale and jumped out the window and almost banged my head out of excitement. I jumped simultaneously on buildings until I landed on the tallest building. The cool night breeze tickled my face as I saw a flash of red pass me. "Barry?". I asked curiously. "Hey, (Y/N)".he said awkwardly through his mask. I smiled like the joker would. "Well.....". I said Awkwardly." Why did you call me here?". "I thought it would be nice to...". He started cutely. "Tell you the real reason I called you in the first place". I signalled for him to continue. "I......I...really like......FOOD!". He said suddenly. "What?". I asked confused. He removed his mask and I saw his face was blushing deep red. "I mean I like you". He mumbles. "I LIKE YOU TOO!". I screamed involuntarily and hiccuped. "Awwww.....". He said cutely with his adorable smirk. I didn't know if I died yet. He came closer and I hiccupped again that made me jerk forward straight onto his chest. "Gotcha!". He said holding me before I fell. I lowered my hoodie revealing my face. "I think you're wonderful, Barry". I said without even thinking it. My heart was beating at slowly. I didn't really realize it but Barry had leaned forward and started to kiss me but I was so stunned that I didn't return it. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!". He said while rubbing his neck awkwardly. But leaned against him again and kissed him. "I.........love..........you....". He said between pauses. "I love...love you... too Barry," I whispered against his lips. The kiss lasted a few seconds and then Barry pulled me back. We were both blushing and laughed afterwards. He was still close to me and my lips and heart and toes were tingling like crazy. I could smell his soothing scent mixing with the cool night breeze. It was heavenly. I was lost in his deep coffee coloured eyes that had a light sea green tinge when it hit the light. "How bout we have some fun... Barry Allen," I smirked. "Okay..." he smirked as well sending my heart spinning. "Oh I got one!". He said. "You jump off the building and I'll catch you bridal style". I died inside. "Ok, Mr.Allen". I grinned with mischief. "But you have to promise not to kill me". "Why would I kill my first love?". He said laughing his cute laugh. I climbed onto the edge of the building, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I spread my arms, stood backwards, facing barry and let myself fall rather dramatically. I saw a red flash rush down the building and I felt Barry's rather strong arms catch me. I looked up and I saw that I was back on top of the building. "See? I didn't drop you". Said a smirking Barry. "So can I call you,(N/N)?". He asked cutely. "Of course, Bear cub". I said kissing him on the cheek making him blush. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me, (N/N)". "Same, Barry". I said as he kissed me on the lips, I guess it made me sweat slightly. But without my knowledge I was on my door step. "Oh!". I said slightly disappointed that the date was over. "Don't worry, (N/N)''. He said. "I'll see you tomorrow and maybe we could practice that falling off the building ". He smiled. "Bye Barry, I love you....". I said quietly. "I love you too". He said and kissed me after that. Barry sped out the house and I looked at the starry night sky. Life was good....

So guys....hope u like it. Let me know in the comments. The next chapter will be out soon, vote and comment!!!.....have a great day!:-)