PART 3

Barry's P.O.V

I tried texting and calling (Y/N) all day but she just wouldn't answer them. Knowing her at a personal level, This just wasn't like her. I was starstruck because all I could think of today was about (Y/N). Her smile and her good sense of humor. I was worried. I kept wondering if I had said something to upset her or hurt her feelings but I didn't recall such an incident. Another new girl had come to star labs. Her name was....some haley? Or was it hillary? Anyway it didn't really matter but she  has been a real pain these few days. She had been trying to go out with me I guess but that's when (Y/N) came along and brightened my life both physically and emotionally. Argggghhh!!!!!another text from Haley or whatever her name is!

Haley: Hey barry!!!!!
Me: hi. Quick question. What's your name?
Haley: oh! It's Haley Quinzelen
Me: oh that's just fantastic and BTW do you know where (Y/N) is? I'm kinda worried about her.....
Haley: Why her? Nevermind....she probably dumped you anyway. I overheard her talking to someone on the phone yesterday.
Me: I have to go.

*end of chat*

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up finally after regaining my senses. My eyes were still a bit blurry from the sleep gas but I adjusted to the dim room. It looked like a warehouse. I could smell the sea, so I must be in the docks. My whole body felt weak. My right arm was slightly bruised and bleeding. I looked over my shoulder to see I had been tied up rather tightly. I tried to use so many gymnastic techniques to try to twist my self out of the ropes but no result. I started to think who's voice I had heard earlier. So I tried to remember as a flashback and then it came to me! It was a girl named Haley who had recently started to work at star labs and she always tried to flirt with Barry. MY BARRY. Though I could see Barry tried to ignore her as much as possible. "Why would haley kidnap me?". I whispered to my self. "HARLEY QUINN AT YA SERVICE". Said a loud and rather high pitched version of Haley's voice. Then It all became so clear to me. "Harley!". I growled. My teeth gritting. "Why.....Har...ley?". I said, trying not to pass out. "IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING WITH BARRY! BUT YOU CAME ALONG....YOU...RUINED MY LIFE (Y/N)!!". She screamed so loud it made me feel more sick than before. But then her voice softened. "I told Barry that you dumped him. I told him that you cheated on him". She smirked. My eyes filled with tears. "N..oo". I choked while sobbing slightly. "Barry....". I whispered while the tears rolled down my cheeks. Now Barry would think horrible things about me. I kept crying but only used that as a distraction so I could secretly devise a plan to escape. I came up with a plan. I knew superman had good hearing, and at the moment I just knew Barry was at the Hall of Justice. So I screamed at the top of my lungs. "BARRY!.....PLEASE BARRY!... SAVE....me....". I quieted down because I felt a lump come up my throat. Tears filled my eyes but I didn't cry. I waited for a long time that is, until Harley came with a pistol in her hand.

Barry's P.O.V

I zoomed out of my apartment, I was angry but I was upset too. I didn't really want to believe Haley but maybe she was right. I felt my eyes watering but I wiped them away as I entered the hall of justice. "Hey Bruce". I said as I saw Batman on his computer. He nodded as to say, "Sup Barry". Though he would never say that. I saw Clark in a corner, he saw me and looked panicky. He looked quite pale. I could see wonder woman beside him who also looked quite pale. "Clark?". I asked anxiously. "Did (Y/N) stop calling you, Barry?". He asked. "Yeah!". I said almost furiously but I kept my temper well hidden. "I just heard her screaming for help. She's been kidnapped by......Haley Quinzelen". Said Clark. "Haley?". I mumbled, stunned. "Well, as a villain, she goes by the name of Harley Quinn". Said Bruce. I felt like banging my head. I can't believe I fell for the oldest trick in the book. "Where is she?". I said, almost choking my own words. "We'll split up. Bruce take the east, Diana the west I'll take north and Barry take the coastal side. I sped down straight to the gotham city docks. Everything looked misty and cold. I walked through the docks and I saw something. A necklace with a tiny blue heart! (Y/N) wore that on our first date! I knew she was here. But then I heard an ears splitting bang. The kind of sound a gun shot would make.

So guys, here's chapter 3 and I hope u liked it.....and Hnh2003 let me know if u liked it in the comments. And also everybody else who read this......chapter 4 will be out sooner than you think!Have a nice day y'all!